Home

This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to head ga

This is a discussion on This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to head ga within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 05:33 PM   #41
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to hea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp22
Went online again after seeing this. 2 minutes into the game I get this message. Unfortunately I seem to get matched against these dummies all the time. I'll stick to offline.

Spoiler
I save em, report em, then block them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 05:58 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to hea

Damn, just got killed. Ran all over him, but he also ran all over me. KILLED me with Marshawn Lynch. Didn't know how to stop it. Was 11/11 with 2 TDs at one point for Geno, but then they stacked the box. I threw to Kerley, and he fumbled it. Got me down by 8 points, so I had to start passing. I made a couple of bad reads, and threw 2 picks.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:11 PM   #43
Banned

Wow, just DESTROYED some guy 56-3! Thought it was gonna end really badly for me, as the first two drives he was KILLING me with rollout throws to a receiver on a drag (SEA of course...) and kick returns. Took me a while to figure out how to stop it, but I figured out how, and it was successful against that pass.

But I mauled him on the ground. 283 total rushing yards and 6 TDs! He was raging HARD. Went 13-17 with 2 TD with Geno.

But even when he stacked the box, he'd get a couple stuffs (he had about 6 TFLs the whole game), but I'd just come back with the counter and make his safety look foolish with the best move in the game, the stutter step.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #44
Banned

BEWARE: Dunno what the play is, but there's some FB fake HB flip in the CAR PB that is glitched! DE ALWAYS crashes and abandons assignment, DBs ALWAYS fall for the fake, and it's a glitchy as f*ck play.

Was run committing to that side, shifting line to that side and crashing them that way, AND putting the CB in a flat AND bringing the safety up into the box, and still it happened every time.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:12 AM   #45
Banned

Just beat another guy 35-21 (could've made it 42-21, but there was no point in giving him the ball back to score, get an onside kick, and score again, lol).

Shut him out in the 1st half (something I've NEVER done), but he started airing it out in the 3rd. Shut him down in the 4th. But I was a ******* and didn't think to start calling more cover 3's to defend the seams when he would air it out. But I won, so I live and I learn.

He was shutting down a lot of my runs, but I still got 172 yards on the ground just through sheer persistence. He knew I was running it, but that damn counter, man. You can blow it up 2-3 times in a row, but when you guess wrong and think I'm running the inside zone or the wide trap? Boom! Long gain on a counter.

He wasn't playing bad defense, I was just playing better offense. I gotta slow down on my levels read, though. I always try and throw to the deep in route too quickly. IRL, it would be perfect timing, but in Madden, you have to watch out for the ridiculous verts on LBs in hook zones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #46
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaChest
BEWARE: Dunno what the play is, but there's some FB fake HB flip in the CAR PB that is glitched! DE ALWAYS crashes and abandons assignment, DBs ALWAYS fall for the fake, and it's a glitchy as f*ck play.

Was run committing to that side, shifting line to that side and crashing them that way, AND putting the CB in a flat AND bringing the safety up into the box, and still it happened every time.
Just take it to the lab and practice against it.

I ran into though and QB contain cured it with a little bit of stick and the guy quit.

Sometimes online is just pathetic. Guys going for it on 4th and long and stuff like that.

Fair play needs to be patched in.

It's one of the most requested features and is constantly ignored.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:46 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Just take it to the lab and practice against it.

I ran into though and QB contain cured it with a little bit of stick and the guy quit.

Sometimes online is just pathetic. Guys going for it on 4th and long and stuff like that.

Fair play needs to be patched in.

It's one of the most requested features and is constantly ignored.
I hate gimmick offenses. Ruins many online games. The only time I go for it on 4th is when I know my defense can't stop them and I'll have to score every drive to even tie it, never mind win it.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp22
Went online again after seeing this. 2 minutes into the game I get this message. Unfortunately I seem to get matched against these dummies all the time. I'll stick to offline.

Spoiler

When a video game incites this much anger, you have bigger issues than losing online in a game of Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »