Home

The Most Important Question for Madden 16: Is Geno Smith still Geno Manning?

This is a discussion on The Most Important Question for Madden 16: Is Geno Smith still Geno Manning? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2015, 12:23 AM   #17
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Most Important Question for Madden 16: Is Geno Smith still Geno Manning?

The cpu was more Geno Gabbart than Geno Manning. He might go 18 for 20 But he'll only throw for 140 a game. The issue is the lack of shots down the field and regularly throwing the ball short on 3rd downs and even 4th and long situations.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:36 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Most Important Question for Madden 16: Is Geno Smith still Geno Manning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
The vids from e3 seem to show improvement here but they fooled me last year too so we just gotta wait for the final product
I believe I saw one in one of the interviews them saying that this was something they looked to resolve in M16.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:56 AM   #19
Rookie

crenk's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
The cpu was more Geno Gabbart than Geno Manning. He might go 18 for 20 But he'll only throw for 140 a game. The issue is the lack of shots down the field and regularly throwing the ball short on 3rd downs and even 4th and long situations.
It should be a tendencies thing. Some Qb's dink and dunk, then you get a Joe Flacco that airs the ball out with regularity. Should be programmed into them...
Old 07-08-2015, 01:59 PM   #20
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
They should know better u shouldn't beat anyone with matt barkley throwing for 350 3 td 18/20

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Agreed .I am strictly talking about online here and CFM here. Last year they claimed , users wouldnt be able to user a bad qb with bad accuracies and burn the field up. Which was not at all true. We still saw our fair share of Terrelle Pryors and Logan Thomas's reach 99 overall in a very short amount of time. Meanwhile the guys usering them were always top qbs in league, even in first season. Look, if a QB has low mid and long accuracies , the only thing he should be good at is short. He should be throwing bad passes mid and long if his attributes for such are bad. I dont care how well he reads the defense, if his accuracy is an issue, then it should show up in game . Instead ,last year they said people wouldnt be able to use qbs like that and be great.... which was untrue , i saw it numerous times in 10 seasons. So hopefully this is changed this year.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 07-09-2015, 12:27 AM   #21
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn16
I agree with you guys on this. But since madden is played competivly and have allot of tournaments like in other ea games do you think the compete players actually want this? I want realism I don't play online. But could you imagine the feed back they will get if someone loses an online game or tournament because there quarterback who has horrible accuracy over throws a wide open receiver and tgey lose? It seems like allot of games are geared towards online p l ay abd tournaments . Look at bf series were if you mention realism and things happen randomly they go nuts and flame the cap out of you. I'm with you guys I want it to be realistic as possible but the forums is only a small portion of community.
I'm talking strictly CPU here. Db wr interactions should be enough to make human to human games more real feeling, but CPU AI is what needs to be fixed to make human vs CPU games more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »