Home

Keep posts constructive (Permanent Bans Incoming)

This is a discussion on Keep posts constructive (Permanent Bans Incoming) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 09:14 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Keep posts constructive (Permanent Bans Incoming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
That brings up a question I had. Do we know for sure that the devs come here to look at bug reports? Or is there an official EA site/board where they do frequent to look at what users are reporting? Just want to make sure our issues and bug reports are not falling on deaf ears. Is there a better place to log these?

C
Rex has personally replied to at least one poster in the Bugs thread (BleedGreen in reference to the CFM drive goal bug), so yes.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #50
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
That brings up a question I had. Do we know for sure that the devs come here to look at bug reports? Or is there an official EA site/board where they do frequent to look at what users are reporting? Just want to make sure our issues and bug reports are not falling on deaf ears. Is there a better place to log these?

C
Plus, Kolbe, Rex and Clint are getting bombarded on Twitter.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:15 AM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

C

Devs visit the bug thread. With that said, just because they see a bug doesn't mean that it will be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 11:43 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Devs visit the bug thread. With that said, just because they see a bug doesn't mean that it will be fixed.
That's good to know that they come here...and truer words were never said...

Old 08-28-2015, 12:32 PM   #53
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jeff
I understand trying to get rid of spammers and trolls... but, for example, we have a photo/video thread where we've been told to only post media - meaning that we aren't even supposed to comment on the videos/pics being posted. I mean... it almost seems as though they don't want us to actually have any fun talking about the game.
I respectfully disagree with you here. If I go to the Photo/Video thread, I want to see photos & videos. I don't want to have to sift through 12 posts of comments for each pic. Likewise in the Impressions threads, I don't want to navigate through endless questions asking for things like specific player ratings.
Old 08-29-2015, 01:56 AM   #54
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We've tried the other way before. It doesnt work. It leads to tons of threads cluttering up the forum. The point of this forum is for people to discuss the game. We would prefer that they dont have to navigate past tens of bug threads.

Also, most bugs dont have workarounds and those threads just end up being complaint sections. Also some people would rather not be made aware of bugs that they arent currently aware of. The goal of the bug thread is for devs to be able to go to one place and find information about bugs.
This is my biggest issue with multiple threads, each one goes from being about the bug to being a complaint thread about EA, 2K and lord knows what else. I think the Mods here do a great job, especially this time of year when the forum is flooded. Without this site many of us would be clamoring for information on each new sports game. It's very easy to post here daily, keep your posts constructive and play by the rules. When you think you stepped out of line, act like an adult apologize and move on.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:51 AM   #55
Banned

It is very simple, people like Rex and other Devs have really come out and put a lot of personal time into getting in touch with the people; treat them right...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 04:33 PM   #56
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Plus, Kolbe, Rex and Clint are getting bombarded on Twitter.
Exactly, and I can honestly say, that I feel confident that these gentlemen will be able to sift through the whiners and true concerns and make the correct decisions...Hopefully they see as I see, and that the offense is good, the defense just needs to be tweaked, just a bit, a very little bit, because over correcting is what leads a simple situation into the ditch...

I wish I could post a video of over correction, but I am sure it would not be appropriate, but it is on YouTube under - "SUV- Head on accident with an 18 wheeler on an icy road."

These Devs are trying to take small steps as to avoid a tragic mess..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »