Home

Madden 2016 team specific playbooks / everything playbooks

This is a discussion on Madden 2016 team specific playbooks / everything playbooks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 06:55 PM   #65
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden 2016 team specific playbooks / everything playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This is great. Does anyone have something like this for offense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yes please! By the way defensive books can be used for multiple teams like when I get the Seahawks defensive book done it can be used for Atlanta and Jacksonville as their head coaches are ex Hawks coordinators. Then tweak from there.

I'm hoping guys post stuff like this on offense as season progresses... Aholbert are you taking any notes on games you watch? Sets, formations, down and distance, etc? I will definitely do that when I do the 7 day pass but don't want to do it til I got a solid 7 days to take notes and utilize the full time. Maybe we could focus on a division? You take nfc east, I'll take nfc west as I know that division well by seeing each team 2 x a year. I'm figuring the same for you as you started with Dallas and giants. Let me know...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 07:05 PM   #66
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Yes please! By the way defensive books can be used for multiple teams like when I get the Seahawks defensive book done it can be used for Atlanta and Jacksonville as their head coaches are ex Hawks coordinators. Then tweak from there.

I'm hoping guys post stuff like this on offense as season progresses... Aholbert are you taking any notes on games you watch? Sets, formations, down and distance, etc? I will definitely do that when I do the 7 day pass but don't want to do it til I got a solid 7 days to take notes and utilize the full time. Maybe we could focus on a division? You take nfc east, I'll take nfc west as I know that division well by seeing each team 2 x a year. I'm figuring the same for you as you started with Dallas and giants. Let me know...
Give me the NFC East except for the Eagles and the Afc south. I don't want to do the Eagles because I do the think I can do them justice with their Oregon offense.

I'm taking notes focusing solely on formation and down and distance. It's kinda easy using the coaches tape function in game pass.

One other thing I may do is re download Madden 15 and take a look at some of the completed play books from last year.

Old 08-29-2015, 07:16 PM   #67
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

When I get a chance tonight I'll put the finishing touches on my Panthers playbook and then share a detailed breakdown of our play calling (to the best of my ability - no games pass for me yet - just going off memory).

Then I might explore doing the same for the NFC South.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 07:19 PM   #68
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Give me the NFC East except for the Eagles and the Afc south. I don't want to do the Eagles because I do the think I can do them justice with their Oregon offense.

I'm taking notes focusing solely on formation and down and distance. It's kinda easy using the coaches tape function in game pass.

One other thing I may do is re download Madden 15 and take a look at some of the completed play books from last year.

I agree with you on the Eagles. I saw quite a few Oregon/Eagles playbooks created last year and am sure we will have a few this year. I'll just wait for those, download, then tweak star ratings if necessary I'm thinking... So that takes care of nfc east, afc south, and NFC west then I'll probably go to NFC north next...
Old 08-29-2015, 07:21 PM   #69
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
When I get a chance tonight I'll put the finishing touches on my Panthers playbook and then share a detailed breakdown of our play calling (to the best of my ability - no games pass for me yet - just going off memory).

Then I might explore doing the same for the NFC South.

Swagger, I was thinking we could screen shot and share via text possibly? Then we could go add ourselves. I realize lots of pics but that might be easiest and save time writing/typing it all out? Creating spreadsheets would be a nightmare! Thoughts?
Old 08-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #70
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Alright I'm done scouting the Giants. I took notes on every offensive play they ran in two late season games (Redskins and Rams). The good news is their playbook isnt complicated At All. They pretty much run I formation and Single back on 1st and 2nd and run the shotgun on 3rd.

The only issue I have is that they call a few plays from a hybrid pistol/shotgun formation where Eli us about a yard or 2 behind the center and the running back is a yard behind Eli but also to the left of Eli. Its not the pistol because the RB isnt directly behind him.

Should I consider that a Shotgun play or a Pistol play? Any thoughts?
Old 08-29-2015, 10:59 PM   #71
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OK Carolina's playbook is done for now!! Loving the way the CPU uses this team! Plenty of runs and plenty of read options. Olsen will also definitely get his touches. Brilliant!

I will also update it throughout the season based on what the team runs.

Just uploaded it to Madden Share.

PSN: TheCouchGuy9 (my 2nd profile)
File name: CPUCAR
Description: Operation Sports official playbook of the Carolina Panthers. Accurately rated and game plan optimized for both the user and the CPU. Will be updated throughout the year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 11:01 PM   #72
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Swagger, I was thinking we could screen shot and share via text possibly? Then we could go add ourselves. I realize lots of pics but that might be easiest and save time writing/typing it all out? Creating spreadsheets would be a nightmare! Thoughts?

I've been racking my brain trying to think of a better solution...that is a TON of screenshots lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »