Home

Some Patch Questions Answered

This is a discussion on Some Patch Questions Answered within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 10:49 AM   #17
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Some Patch Questions Answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Whats the draft class bug? Also I play online franchise not offline. If that makes a difference
They re-scaled the base roster this year so there aren't so many players with high speed ratings, QBs with high accuracy ratings, etc., but they didn't tune the draft classes so there are rookies coming in with inflated attributes.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #18
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm well aware of the issues, I didn't say there weren't issues or bugs.

I'm just saying that, based on the slider forum activity, many people are playing CFM mode and testing it out before the patch drops.

I wasn't calling you out or anything, just noting that it is a game killing bug for some people. I tried my best to ignore it but it was making me unstoppable.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:55 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

We have a test league going, LT regression is a CFM killer. The rest are not game breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2015, 10:59 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 3

So basically a lot of the rookies are coming in as studs?
Old 09-02-2015, 10:59 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 1

I agree and disagree with what’s been said. I know I’m not alone when I say I only buy this each year to play franchise mode, nothing else. When EA specifically says don’t play it until we fix it, that should be defined as broken. If it doesn’t play to a standard that even the developer suggests waiting it’s broken. The game however is not broken, the game play is fantastic, BUT I didn’t buy this to play MUT, Draft Champions or single pickup games. I purchased it to play a mode that has been in it longer than MUT, DC. A mode that I’ve played exclusively every year. With expectation that it takes Sony 1-2 weeks to certify a patch I/we will have lost a month’s worth of time has been lost. In addition the release of 2k16(NHL/Fifa for others) will immediately on the heels of patch release.

What irks me the most is this title used to be released early August, with no NCAA anymore there is no reason to not release a title at the start of camps. In a situation of such a patch could probably have been released about this time now prior to regular season starting.

I truly believe I have a right to be frustrated. I’ve purchased every Madden since 92. Since the PS2 era I’ve picked each up on day 1, the total cost probably exceeds $1000 on just Madden, I know I’m not alone. This year’s title has already been shelved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 11:01 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwitt1171
We have a test league going, LT regression is a CFM killer. The rest are not game breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it only LT that degrades?
Old 09-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #23
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I wasn't calling you out or anything, just noting that it is a game killing bug for some people. I tried my best to ignore it but it was making me unstoppable.
I hear you, we are basically on the same page, except we have a difference of opinion on what the term "broken" is and that is fine.

The patch will arrive in due time.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I'm getting to the point where if CFM isn't patched for the upcoming long weekend I will be requesting a full refund and will not purchase a new copy in subsequent years and just rely on the secondary market.
Man, I wish that was an option for games - once it is opened, what retailer gives a full refund under any circumstances? There is no chance EA would do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »