Home

How online players have killed Madden.

This is a discussion on How online players have killed Madden. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2015, 09:26 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: How online players have killed Madden.

Im done playing online due to the glitch that gets a lineman through immediately to the qb while still having 7 guys in coverage. It comes out the cover 4 which I cannot believe thst this isnt a joke and how people think theyre good and actually earned their records with this garbage. Its pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 03:00 AM   #42
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Just played the worst game of madden I've ever played... opponent ran a nano on defense (I blocked 7, slide protected, pinch protected, everything you could think of) but Bruce Irvin would come in literally unblocked every play in about a second. Opponent ran wildcat on offense every single play and managed to sub in Russ at QB despite it being wildcat somehow. Ended up losing this game:

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 10-27-2015, 03:45 AM   #43
Just started!

OVR: 0

Chúc các bác 1 buổi trưa ngon miệng.Làm việc tập trung.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:49 AM   #44
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Just played the worst game of madden I've ever played... opponent ran a nano on defense (I blocked 7, slide protected, pinch protected, everything you could think of) but Bruce Irvin would come in literally unblocked every play in about a second. Opponent ran wildcat on offense every single play and managed to sub in Russ at QB despite it being wildcat somehow. Ended up losing this game:
I can see kind of what you're talking about at the end, he rushes 6 but his alignment causes Irvin (subbed in as a DT it looks like) to come through clean.

OTOH, you were making the completely bizarre decision to run a hail mary from inside your own 5 with 6 seconds left in the half against the best pass D in the league.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:06 AM   #45
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
I can see kind of what you're talking about at the end, he rushes 6 but his alignment causes Irvin (subbed in as a DT it looks like) to come through clean.

OTOH, you were making the completely bizarre decision to run a hail mary from inside your own 5 with 6 seconds left in the half against the best pass D in the league.
I just got bored and decided to chuck it up, in a real game (ex: a league game) I'd never do that. Wasn't having any fun playing against that guy so I had to find some way to enjoy the game.

If you want I can give you the video of the second half where I couldn't do anything on offense due to Bruce destroying me every play, I was running plays to beat cover 3 (seams, curls, screens, etc) but Irvin would just sack me or hit me in a second. On defense I was doing everything possible to stop the wildcat (4-4, man to man, engage eight, QB contain, QB spy, 4-3 wide 9, 46 normal, base align, you name it) but he would always run at some odd angle then pitch it. If I tried to user the pitch he'd keep it or call a pass play to Jimmy Graham out of wildcat.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2

Last edited by ATLBrayden; 10-27-2015 at 09:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 09:52 AM   #46
Rookie

The next patch is supposedly going to address these inside gap blitzes, according to the developers on twitter.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:00 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 2

I hope it does. I would like to play MUT, so maybe this will get me back into it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2015, 11:00 AM   #48
Rookie

BB_Dynasty's Arena

This is why I don't play online. It's very rare I actually play a competitive, fun game. I either crush kids who are really bad or play someone who does nothing but Cheese their way to victory. Glitches where they can block every kick, get every onside kick, etc. I'm glad EA finally did something about Nano blitzes, but I just play my friends offline and my favorite way to play has always been offline franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »