Home

Madden NFL 17 Video - Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks (cookieboy17)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Video - Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks (cookieboy17) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2016, 04:32 PM   #25
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Madden 17 Video Cam vs Sherman Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Who is 'we' ?

I like what I've heard so far but I wouldn't say that yet

really love the commentary on nfl 2k5/ all pro 2k8

You like 2k5 and APF commentary better than this? Why?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2016, 04:39 PM   #26
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks (cookieboy17)

In my personal opinion I think it's too early to judge the commentary. But this is not the place to get into a 2K football vs EA football debate.

Let's please move on from that.

Last edited by PVarck31; 06-22-2016 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-24-2016, 09:04 AM   #27
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
Just looks like another typical "Madden" or "EA" game. Nothing to be too excited about, a few improvements, but still not enough in my opinion. It still looks more like an arcade game than a sim. Generic sidelines, animations with the player trying to bring the ball in to his body after a catch with no ball in his hands, crushing hit with a fumble that goes right into a players hands that looked like he was literally knocked out. I'm sure I missed other things, but I watched the video once and didn't come away excited or impressed.

At his point, I guess there isn't a lot we can expect from Madden. They make a ton of money every year due to their monopoly of the NFL. Honestly, why can't they come close to the level of what NBA2K brings to the table each year? Their budget has to be be on par or more than likely more than what 2K has to work worth considering they are EA. Overall, no surprises on my end, which really sucks. With that said, I still can't believe this is the state of NFL gaming in 2016-2017. I hope I'm wrong, but their previous track record gives me no reason to feel that way.

Thank you for the video.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:22 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
Just looks like another typical "Madden" or "EA" game. Nothing to be too excited about, a few improvements, but still not enough in my opinion. It still looks more like an arcade game than a sim. Generic sidelines, animations with the player trying to bring the ball in to his body after a catch with no ball in his hands, crushing hit with a fumble that goes right into a players hands that looked like he was literally knocked out. I'm sure I missed other things, but I watched the video once and didn't come away excited or impressed.

At his point, I guess there isn't a lot we can expect from Madden. They make a ton of money every year due to their monopoly of the NFL. Honestly, why can't they come close to the level of what NBA2K brings to the table each year? Their budget has to be be on par or more than likely more than what 2K has to work worth considering they are EA. Overall, no surprises on my end, which really sucks. With that said, I still can't believe this is the state of NFL gaming in 2016-2017. I hope I'm wrong, but their previous track record gives me no reason to feel that way.

Thank you for the video.
I agree. The improvements are nice, but unless they decide to rebuild the game from scratch, it will never be close to what it should be.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:34 AM   #29
Banned

YITF's Arena

OVR: 0

I really wish the LeBron celebration was more limited. I have seen it from AP and Kelvin so far, and neither of them actually do it in real life lol.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:50 AM   #30
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YITF
I really wish the LeBron celebration was more limited. I have seen it from AP and Kelvin so far, and neither of them actually do it in real life lol.
Same. I've seen Jason Witten do a goofy dance and spike the ball and it made me cringe. That's not the kinda player Witten is, it all goes back to player likeness and immersion. If I score with Barry Sanders I don't expect him to do backflips I expect him to hand the ref the ball.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:47 AM   #31
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

I would like to see the pocket collapse a little more. 5-10 secs it seemed on average which allows anyone in the nfl to get open. Great video though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2016, 11:27 AM   #32
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I would like to see the pocket collapse a little more. 5-10 secs it seemed on average which allows anyone in the nfl to get open. Great video though
I think we need to get a true organic pocket before we see one collapse

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »