Home

Jim Brown Receives $600K Settlement Against EA

This is a discussion on Jim Brown Receives $600K Settlement Against EA within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2016, 02:11 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Jim Brown Receives $600K Settlement Against EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Asking you if you're trying to be obtuse is a personal attack?

Okay man.
OBTUSE
[əbˈt(y)o͞os, äbˈt(y)o͞os]

ADJECTIVE

1. annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand:
    "he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"
    synonyms: stupid · slow-witted · slow · dull-witted · unintelligent · [more]
Basically calling me stupid and unintelligent is a personal attack. Then you continue to troll. Your violation of TOS is uncalled for and not worthy of further response. Hopefully someone responsible for monitoring these attacks will do something as your status of "Game Changer" should not elevate you above the rights of others on this board or punishment of someone else who would do the same.

Last edited by baconbits11; 07-01-2016 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #114
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I'm reminded of glass homes and stones, like I referred to earlier, what about your personal attack on Jim Brown "being a jerk", is that supposed to be within the TOS because he isn't an OS member? I wonder what it is that makes you seem to acknowledge that this discussion or any discussions on OS should have some manner of respect regardless of anyone's opinion when it pertains to you but you didn't extend that same courtesy to Jim Brown.

"Check yo self before you wreck yo self"-O'Shea Jackson
Old 07-01-2016, 03:02 PM   #115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I'm reminded of glass homes and stones, like I referred to earlier, what about your personal attack on Jim Brown "being a jerk", is that supposed to be within the TOS because he isn't an OS member? I wonder what it is that makes you seem to acknowledge that this discussion or any discussions on OS should have some manner of respect regardless of anyone's opinion when it pertains to you but you didn't extend that same courtesy to Jim Brown.

Mr. Brown is a public celebrity, I'm entitled to my opinion of him, as have many others on this board expressed likewise. If he were a member and poster of OS that would be another situation and I would be expected to treat him differently. If he wants to come on here and express his displeasure, I would be subject to those rules. Your argument is baseless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2016, 03:09 PM   #116
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:46 PM   #117
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Definitely not but that poster doesn't seem to even realize their "wrong". They should extend the same respect to any individual being discussed as they expect to receive in the discussion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »