Home

Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

This is a discussion on Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2017, 09:39 PM   #297
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Duece, did you notice Shopmaster is advertising on Twitter to get people on his website and rank the needs of CFM?

The more the merrier getting on the bandwagon.
Yeah, it's good to see. Really hope that CFM starts gathering momentum heading into next year and gets that ball rolling.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:18 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Yeah, it's good to see. Really hope that CFM starts gathering momentum heading into next year and gets that ball rolling.
That was why i applauded your timing as well. This is exactly the time to get loud in EA's ear. M18 is pretty much a wrap except for the "continuous development/bug team". It's time for the creative for M19 now. If the noise gets deafening early on, we have our best shot at actually getting something done for next year's game.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:33 PM   #299
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by deu22ces
That was why i applauded your timing as well. This is exactly the time to get loud in EA's ear. M18 is pretty much a wrap except for the "continuous development/bug team". It's time for the creative for M19 now. If the noise gets deafening early on, we have our best shot at actually getting something done for next year's game.
Not only that, but, it's long overdue.

You would think the odds would be in favor of CFM having some upgrades over the next few to several years.

Simftballcritic put out a video last year on Duece's mock up, but it didn't gain the traction it has currently. I just noticed a lot of retweets on my Twitter timeline this time around.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:48 PM   #300
Rookie

Quote:
Not only that, but, it's long overdue.

You would think the odds would be in favor of CFM having some upgrades over the next few to several years.

Simftballcritic put out a video last year on Duece's mock up, but it didn't gain the traction it has currently. I just noticed a lot of retweets on my Twitter timeline this time around.
yea, i know, and i'm hopeful. It still worries me tho that obviously EA somehow thinks they 'nailed it' last year with CFM. I was quite honestly finally eager for a Madden release again last year and then equally insulted when it came out. And Rex's "very good" comment that Deuce led his updates with worries me as well.

I think it's gotten 'hot' this year b/c people are fed up over last year's over-promise/under-deliver. I mean, unless you're under maybe 15 or have never played the game b4, veteran Madden people aren't dumb and remember what used to be in Franchise. and I also think many people 'kept quiet' last year b/c they thought it was the start of a program of building the mode back up. then the excuses this year which don't make sense. it's a huge contradiction that is not easy to ignore or sweep under the rug. The kindling was there, hopefully Deuce lit it up.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:58 PM   #301
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by deu22ces
Exactly. The original post was almost exactly a year from today with the same idea in mind but I didn't really do much with it. I know I tweeted it at the Devs but that was it and it wasn't immediately but I'm kind of glad because it wouldn't have changed anything coming into this year. This version has a lot more and I think the mock ups came out a lot better than the original post so there hasn't been a better time for them to see it.

And with M18 being kind of the culmination of Longshot's extensive development, it's hard to say what Madden's direction might be moving forward. I'm sure they have an outline but it very well might be up in the air at this point so this year specifically might also be the perfect timing as well. And if that ball gets rolling....aw lawd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #302
Rookie

JJones07's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Duece, did you notice Shopmaster is advertising on Twitter to get people on his website and rank the needs of CFM?

The more the merrier getting on the bandwagon.
Just in case anyone hasn't been there, or don't know the website

http://cfmmovement.com/rank-your-cfm-priorities/

When I'm not playing video games
Old 07-15-2017, 02:08 AM   #303
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones07
Just in case anyone hasn't been there, or don't know the website

http://cfmmovement.com/rank-your-cfm-priorities/
Thing is alot of those are for online CFM's. I was kinda hoping people would be taking a list of Deuce's ideas and putting them into a numbered list and ranking them.
Old 07-15-2017, 02:11 PM   #304
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Amazing work....but I believe it's hard that come true

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »