Home

LA Rams Year 2 Stadium in Madden NFL 17

This is a discussion on LA Rams Year 2 Stadium in Madden NFL 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2016, 11:29 AM   #25
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: LA Rams Year 2 Stadium in Madden NFL 17

this is disappointing i love the coliseum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 12:36 PM   #26
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

I recognized that immediately as the futuristic stadium from the build a stadium choices. I have this as my Seahawks stadium on the cfm we run on m15. Sucks nothing has changed in 2 yrs on this front.

Im sure they have some renderings on the new rams stadium. They couldve got the main details right then just kinda got creative with the rest of it to get the jist of the new stadium. If i was a rams guy... i think id rather play with the coliseum for more realism and then have the choice in 2019 to build watever i want since the real thing isnt a part of the gm. baffling as well cuz ppl asked devs if new stadium was in and they said yea without ever mentioning it was one of the generics
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 08-18-2016, 12:52 PM   #27

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

This is a very curious design decision.
Old 08-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #28
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Only thing I can think of is they put this in place well before people knew they would be in the coliseum for 3 years.
I'm willing to bet also the tech they have for automatic stadium swaps only supports a change after year one, and because it's such a minor detail no dev time was budgeted to change anything about that feature. As such the options would have been "include a Rams stadium change after year one" or "don't ever move the Rams from the Coliseum without a user-triggered relocation".

Between those two options, personally I think I'd rather the Rams get the new stadium. Reasonable minds can beg to differ here, however.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:07 PM   #29

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'm willing to bet also the tech they have for automatic stadium swaps only supports a change after year one, and because it's such a minor detail no dev time was budgeted to change anything about that feature. As such the options would have been "include a Rams stadium change after year one" or "don't ever move the Rams from the Coliseum without a user-triggered relocation".

Between those two options, personally I think I'd rather the Rams get the new stadium. Reasonable minds can beg to differ here, however.

That would make sense since they already had the code in the game for a next year switch.

I do disagree with you having it that way though, if I'm a Rams fan I would rather keep the stadium decision in my own hands rather than have it dictated to me.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:15 PM   #30
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
That would make sense since they already had the code in the game for a next year switch.

I do disagree with you having it that way though, if I'm a Rams fan I would rather keep the stadium decision in my own hands rather than have it dictated to me.
And again I think that's a perfectly reasonable opinion.

The only objection I can think of, and I don't know the answer to this question because I'm very unfamiliar with the state of owner mode (I always play as a coach and find owner mode entirely uninteresting) - does owner mode support an in-place stadium rebuild, or is changing cities required?
Old 08-18-2016, 01:16 PM   #31
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
I have no idea why they would do this...we don't even move into the new stadium until 2019 anyways. As a Franchise mode only player who's going to use the Rams exclusively, this is extremely frustrating.
I was planning on rolling with the Rams this year, but it now kind of depends on whether they patch this to leave them in the Coliseum until 2019...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #32
Rookie

robbits's Arena

OVR: 2

Is field design something that is fixed after release? Because that is not how the Ram's field looked on Saturday. NFL logo in the middle, blue endzone with white text, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »