Home

Cfm drafts where almost all players suck?

This is a discussion on Cfm drafts where almost all players suck? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2016, 10:00 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Cfm drafts where almost all players suck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityofchampions
You mean just like you think it should be. Just because you think it should be like that does not mean everybody else does.
and you mean it should be like how you think it should be like.

right?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 10:00 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
ummm, ok, relax. it's ok.

from what i've read plenty of people prefer it like this.

From what I have read on this as well as other forums, people prefer it the way it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 10:02 AM   #43
Rookie

Cfm drafts where almost all players suck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
and you mean it should be like how you think it should be like.

right?

I think it should be the way it was, because from what I have read as I said in the other post I just made, the only people that really had a problem with the draft classes were people who were playing online franchises.

I saw very few people that played solely off-line franchise, that had any kind of real problem with it.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 38

They tuned the draft classes too match the rookies on the stock rosters.... What is wrong with that?
Old 10-11-2016, 10:09 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 38

If they give us draft class sliders then everyone would be happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #46
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
That SHOULD be by design. We shouldn't expect there to be 3 first round QB prospect each year.
Prior to the patch, draft classes were just overpowered though. This patch brought it back down to realism imo.

However, it would be nice if we could see the potential next year's draft class also. So see 2017 and 2018. So we know if we should reach for that QB this year or wait till next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Man, I couldn't agree with that last part more. There's been so many times I've looked at my roster, and the draft board and wanted to focus on a position, but I just can't because you don't know what's coming up down the road in the next few draft classes. Maybe if it even just gave you a letter grade that is projected rating for that position in the next year's draft class. It would help in making those big off season decisions. Draft now? Sign a FA to a big deal? Re-sign an aging vet for one more year when that position is projected to be strong in the next draft class?

NFL teams are always projecting into the future. Madden's CFM mode at this point really doesn't allow you to do that. You're only looking at the current crop of college prospects, not the college landscape. It's hard to plan for the future when you've only got enough data for one year.

It would be nice if they could focus on something like this for the future to create an even bigger sense of immersion in CFM.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:36 AM   #47
Pro

IK720's Arena

OVR: 7

Another thing you need to consider is the superstar development trait. While players aren't coming into the league at 85 overall it's very easy to get them there.

I drafted a 76/77 overall WR in the 6th round superstar development. He was a beast snagging 99 catches, 1700 yards, 15 TDs. Rookie of year, pro bowl, best wr award. Going into his second season I believe he is rated 87 now with a boost from confidence to 88/89.

In the draft I just did before year 3 I drafted a 77ish CB superstar development in the 4th or 5th round. It's about finding gems like that.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:02 AM   #48
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityofchampions
Yea, in YOUR opinion. Here is the problem, it is not balanced when the majority of the CPU controlled teams suck, and you can easily shred them, because they only have one or decent players.

Don't understand how this would have to do with the draft classes as your own guys have a lower ovr too. All it does is make you value a 78 ovr guy where before he would've been a bench guy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »