Home

Fullbacks/Lineman Refusing To Block

This is a discussion on Fullbacks/Lineman Refusing To Block within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #17
Rookie

RichieL1991's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fullbacks/Lineman Refusing To Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
With so many issues and things still broke in Madden is why I stick with Madden on the PS2.
They have some issues buts it's nothing to the mistakes of this generation of Madden.
Right now I playing Madden 04 with costume sliders for All-Madden and gething great results from the comp with play clock management and play calling on both sides of the ball. ��

I prefer PS2 as well. Those games are not perfect either though. I typically switch back and forth between 05 and 07. I can't play 04 because I have had it too many times were I will advance a few years in owner mode and then the mode will glitch once I get to preseason (it won't let me advance a week no matter what I do).

Right now I'm doing Madden 2007. The big complaint I have with this game is, after manually editing players ratings, I will have about 10 players in the league with a 99 overall rating. After about 2-3 years in there will be about 30-40 players with a 99 overall rating. People progress way to fast in those games, and you can't edit attributes once in franchise mode.

Another complaint I have about 07, is that you have less text input space for created team names than in 04 and 05. In other words, I always create a team called the Ocean City Cherrybombs, but "Cherrybombs" is too long of name to input in 07.

Most people say they do not like 07 because of the sim stats. I never understood that though because after an hour of messing with the coaching strategy and changing the team run/pass tendencies I was easily able to make the league's QB pass yards around the 4,000 range like in today's current passing league. The INT's and pass attempts can be a tad high, but nothing outrageous imo.

[My biggest disappointment with 07 though is by far the kicking meter]

That being said, I love the off-seasons a lot more in the PS2 games, not to mention you could always import draft classes too.

Last edited by RichieL1991; 01-01-2017 at 10:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »