Home

Madden 18 Franchise PSA (Shopmaster)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Franchise PSA (Shopmaster) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2017, 06:50 AM   #33
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Franchise PSA (Shopmaster)

nothing against the devs that you see their passion, instead such a pathetic company is the EA sports.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #34
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
If there's no logic behind the draft board it kinda makes it pointless. I mean if you have two RB's list one and two most of the time you aren't going to draft back to back RB's. It would seem like this was thrown in last minute to me, I might be wrong but I would almost rather it not be included than half baked.
Exactly! So they always saying, we dont want to add it and not fully blow it out..... yet they add stuff like this all the time half done.Opponents tendencies from last year, half azzed. Now this. So where people were excited to hear draft boards, now we start to find out the dark truth on it, its not gonna be that useful.Nice. Awesome job EA showing the 65% of your userbase, how much you really care about them.

The line of wanting to get nba live up to speed so the two can share features , when one gets one the other can, is bogus . Said same basic thing about Ignite engine - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...r-to-frostbite

That was 4 years ago, and did that ever happen? No. So basically taking a year off basically touching CFM ( outside of tuning regression ) so they can work on NBA Live, instead of hiring people for NBA Live with all the money EA makes. Sorry but there is no way im swallowing that bs and not being upset about it. People make every excuse under the sun for EA every year and quite frankly its gotten very very old. Last year franchise was supposedly a focus, yet it got same amount of new things as years past. This just is beyond frustrating at this point .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-15-2017, 08:08 AM   #35
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Man, they better stick something in with a patch down the road for CFM and throw the CFM folks a bone.

Let's see what continous development comes up with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2017, 08:12 AM   #36
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Man, they better stick something in with a patch down the road for CFM and throw the CFM folks a bone.

Let's see what continous development comes up with.
It came up with exactly nothing for CFM last year. The app does not count, as it was something that was supposed to be out at launch, but they couldnt get it finished by then, Probably because they only had 3-4 people working on it.

This is really just flat out ridiculous . All the money EA makes and they can not hire people to work on NBA Live? come the F on .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-15-2017, 08:26 AM   #37
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
I'm okay with CFM getting no major features this year as long as the gameplay is solid, I can live with it.

However, if they can patch in or add things like this during the season in a "cfm patch", that would be amazing.

I want the ability to choose a playbook for the CPU just like they patched in the uniform selections last year [without the whole other profile hack] . Also, I don't know if this is even possible without a major cfm code re-work, but, if they can make EVERY game playable in OWNER mode without actually being the owner of team [32 team control] it would really help for offline cfm league immersion by watching the cpu's battle in the playoffs or superbowl if you don't make it, instead of simming it all and looking at boxscores. Would be a nice change.
THAT is imperative for any franchise that is not 100% user controlled. All the CPU teams play the same, call the same plays. Allow us to assign playbooks for the CPU and we can enhance our own CFM experience. It's either that or actually flesh out the play ratings in each playbook so the teams play like unique teams with strengths and weaknesses that play accordingly.

Give the community the tools and we will fix it.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:31 AM   #38
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
It came up with exactly nothing for CFM last year. The app does not count, as it was something that was supposed to be out at launch, but they couldnt get it finished by then, Probably because they only had 3-4 people working on it.

This is really just flat out ridiculous . All the money EA makes and they can not hire people to work on NBA Live? come the F on .

Yeah. I do wonder how many devs, in general, they have working on the game. We hear a few of the top 5 devs. But, I would think they have 20-30 that work on madden? I'm not sure how many it takes for a AAA title, but the fact it's a yearly title means more money to spend, so at the very least, they should have the same amount of devs that assassins creed has, or destiny, etc. But, now I'm thinking it's just the 4-5. Lol. And, yeah, the money EA makes across the board should allow for more. And, as people have mentioned working ridiculous hours. I totally believe and understand that, and that happens in gaming. GTA had issues with that, I recall, and may have been sued by employees? Lol. If they had more employees working in tandem on things, that should allow for less hours worked, personally. But, I mean, it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2017, 08:33 AM   #39
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Disappointing to see, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Old 06-15-2017, 08:44 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 2

Sadly I'll wait until Madden is available on EA Access this year. I only play franchise and don't really see the point in throwing my money towards a storyline mode.

As soon as FIFA announced their story mode last year I knew resources would be thrown towards it for Madden. CFM hasn't fully drawn me in for many years now, I actually play the MYGM mode in NBA 2k more and I don't even really like basketball, but the mode has the level of detail I want in a franchise.

Let's hope they show CFM the love in 19

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »