Home

Madden 18 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 06:34 PM   #441
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Hey guys I have a draft coming up and I forgot to scout all year. Is there a good way to draft without scouting players???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 11:15 AM   #442
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

In CFM is there a way to search for a particular player that you're looking for without going through the whole FA list and the roster for every single team?
Old 12-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #443
Rookie

Hi guys,

Haven't played Madden in years and just got Madden 18 from a buddy - started a franchise with the Browns and have been using this forum's sliders (thanks for that) but have been seeing a lot of posts on player progression points making your team ridiculous in 2-3 seasons...

Is there some slider help or information on how to make your team's player progression EQUAL to the CPU's and/or grow at an acceptable rate? I read something about skipping practices (and getting bronze level) and stuff like that and would like as much info as possible...thanks!

*Note: I'm already on game 3 of the preseason and would also like to know if I would have to RESTART my franchise to get these fixes in effect? I would hate to have to restart...
Old 12-11-2017, 06:05 PM   #444
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish2Go
Hi guys,

Haven't played Madden in years and just got Madden 18 from a buddy - started a franchise with the Browns and have been using this forum's sliders (thanks for that) but have been seeing a lot of posts on player progression points making your team ridiculous in 2-3 seasons...

Is there some slider help or information on how to make your team's player progression EQUAL to the CPU's and/or grow at an acceptable rate? I read something about skipping practices (and getting bronze level) and stuff like that and would like as much info as possible...thanks!

*Note: I'm already on game 3 of the preseason and would also like to know if I would have to RESTART my franchise to get these fixes in effect? I would hate to have to restart...

The rate at which your team progresses is directly tied to your gameplay style and how many drive goals you go for. If you find yourself progressing ahead of the cpu then lower your sliders in that area. I find. That if my play calling is balanced and in line with actual nfl Norms, no adjustments are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 12-13-2017, 05:19 PM   #445
Rookie

How do I do a play now live with the 49ers, if the option doesn't show up? Do I select this week's matchup ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #446
Rookie

Will the QB vision be brought back to the Madden series or at least make it optional for gamers that wants to use it? I'm tired of throwing PASSES on these games where the control of throwing to a spot or trying to throw the WR open & not into coverages has not existed since the PS2 days

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2017, 10:41 AM   #447
Rookie

With the QB vision, I can at least control more of where the area of the field i want to lead the wr. Especially now that almost everyone is now playing games online, I shouldn't have to worry about my opponent following where the Vision Cone is, because he shouldn't see it on his side of the screen.

Old 12-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #448
Rookie

I'm surprised that EA have not solved ball control ball physics , or ball placement on Madden yet. I've thrown much better passes on NCAA College Football & PS2 Madden games better than any PS4 Madden series. It's like the creators of these Madden games focus more on scrambling & or rolling right or left just to throw a pass rather than throwing timing routes and putting or placing the ball where only the wr's can have a chance to catch the ball without having to jump for a ball, leaving they're feet & getting flipped over on they're heads & dropping the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »