Home

Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2017, 02:45 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantiasFalcon
Anyone know how to work around/fix the cpu running backs rushing the ball 30-40 times a game while using play the moments?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Exact same issue here, and it goes back to last year's game. In supersim the CPU will often have a whole TD drive of 4-8 yard runs, all with the starting HB.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:53 PM   #138
Rookie

MU ATO's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Bug: XP traits error
Mode: CFM
Reproduce: Yes

I noticed that when I would go buy traits it would reduce my XP which, of course, it should. Then I would spend the remainder on attributes. Upon hitting 'start' to submit, it would say 'package could not be purchased.

Here's what happens: when you buy a trait it either:

*it doesn't reduce enough XP
*or it takes the right amount but then takes an additional amount when you submit it. Most commonly 500 points.

I didn't realize it at first so I didn't check the math and my 10 hours are up. It doesn't happen with attributes, only traits.

Be Good Or Be Gone
Sent from Galaxy S8+
GT roll2tide
Let's play Madden or Fifa!
I haven't read this whole thread yet but it still does this glitch. You can't purchase traits. Very annoying.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:38 PM   #139
Pro

Bug (Be Specific):

In Connected Franchise Mode, I scouted kickers and punters for an upcoming draft during the season. There were a handful of each. A few weeks later I happened to look in the scouting screen at kickers again, and they were all gone. When I got to the draft, there were NO kickers available to draft. After the draft, the kickers that I had scouted were available as free agents.

Same thing played out in the following season as well.

Game Mode Experienced In:

Connected Franchise (offline)

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Uncertain as of yet, but it has happened two seasons in a row.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

None available

Last edited by sbattisti; 08-28-2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:20 PM   #140
Rookie

Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): My friend and I were playing a local game. He blocked my PAT and returned it to my 18 yard line before being tackled by my holder.

The next play, he was given the ball at the 18 yard line with a fresh set of downs as if I had turned the ball over on a regular play from scrimmage. He scored on the following play and was awarded 6 points for a TD.

Game Mode Experienced In: Exhibition

Can you reproduce it? How?: Not sure if it happens every time a PAT is blocked and not returned for points. It's a difficult situation to reproduce.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Not available. It didn't happen on my system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-28-2017, 08:53 PM   #141
Rookie

mkalka83's Arena

MODE: Franchise

BUG: Custom playbook broken. Missing formations, some formations missing plays that I added.

Some missing plays show up in coach suggestions, but if you pick the play your offense literally lines up in its own endzone. The ghost-man center then miraculously snaps the ball 60 yards to your qb who stands with the rest of you offense in the endzone, waiting to be tackled for the safety.

RECREATE: Happens every time you pick a suggested play thats missing from the playbook (shotgun sets mostly).

Game was playing great until then, but since I use my own playbook this is completely unplayable until fixed. Typical EA bs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 09:41 PM   #142
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

Not a bug just an omission. Is it possible to get the right spiral toggle added when editing player traits? Garrapalo was throwing ducks the other night and I went to edit him and turn off tight spirals. You can only do it in franchise. Cant figure out why it is missing. Prob just an oversight.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:48 PM   #143
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobalert
Bug (Be Specific): Yeah I'm also Stuck on 3rd preseason game of offline franchise. Every time I load a save/autosave, and start up week 3's game on my xb1. It freezes right after the in game music starts skipping.
Same for me, except it's on the second preseason game. Deleted my Franchise and started over, still doing it.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #144
Rbk
Rookie

Rbk's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Bug (Be Specific): Replays are stuttering & skipping frames. You really notice it on long runs. The runner looks like he's hitching or skipping frames when he runs during replays. This may be attributed to the game running at 4K on the PS4 Pro.

I thought we were supposed to have an option for 1080p with a high frame rate so that the cut scenes would & replays would run smoothly? Are they releasing this option in a patch along with HDR?

Game Mode Experienced In: All modes - PS4 PRO

Can you reproduce it? How?: Happens randomly during replays

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A
You have to set your PS4 to 1080p in the system settings to get the constant 60fps mode. Stupid I know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »