Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2017, 01:08 PM   #9
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

OMN you are the man. I will gladly give some data when I can. Good stuff bro.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:47 PM   #10
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Question: Under the TVR it's showing #VALUE! there and Draft Board Rank as #####. Is this normal because I so far only have 3 players in the sheet right now? Does this eventually start ranking them?

It should rank from the first player input. There must be an error. Are you using excel? Or are you using another application?

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 08-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #11
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reerdo
You know you mention the need for excel? Does open office work as it's based off of MS Office?

No idea about this one. I would hope it should work at least as well as it does in Sheets, but not sure.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #12
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
It should rank from the first player input. There must be an error. Are you using excel? Or are you using another application?
Excel 2016. I'll check my settings.

Edit: Nevermind OMN, I'm a dope. I just needed to restart Excel and re-open the file. All set. Sorry man.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-24-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:49 PM   #13
Rookie

reerdo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
No idea about this one. I would hope it should work at least as well as it does in Sheets, but not sure.
Cheers for the response mate. Might just go for the monthly office deal to know I get the full ability from this mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #14
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Question: Under the TVR it's showing #VALUE! there and Draft Board Rank as #####. Is this normal because I so far only have 3 players in the sheet right now? Does this eventually start ranking them?
I think there is something definitely wrong OMN. All I did was open the file. You have your 2 example players in there and it seems to work fine. I changed the Archetype from Pocket Passer to Balanced and now TVR and Draft Board Rank show #VALUE! in their boxes. Also when trying to input a new player #VALUE! is all that shows up. Running Excel 2016 and never had a problem with last years version.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:23 PM   #15
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I think there is something definitely wrong OMN. All I did was open the file. You have your 2 example players in there and it seems to work fine. I changed the Archetype from Pocket Passer to Balanced and now TVR and Draft Board Rank show #VALUE! in their boxes. Also when trying to input a new player #VALUE! is all that shows up. Running Excel 2016 and never had a problem with last years version.

Odd. I'll check.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #16
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Tdawg once I closed Excel 2016 and re-opened it I didn't have the problem anymore and I've added 6 players, but we'll see if OMN finds anything quirky.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »