Home

Trade Calculator (Version 3)

This is a discussion on Trade Calculator (Version 3) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:17 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468
Big fan of your work, but I have a question... Does it seem like QBs are undervalued to you? I was trying to construct a trade around Aaron Donald and Andrew Luck, wondering how much more I'd have to give up as LA, but this calculator values Donald much higher than Luck (Donald: 5370/Luck: 3285.5).

Now, I know Donald is the man, but Luck is a potential franchise QB. I was thinking I'd have to give up Goff and someone like Tavon Austin as well as a few draft picks to get equal value.

Personally I would keep Goff. And build D around Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Romans 1:16
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2017, 07:36 PM   #26
Rookie

Awesome tool! Great Job! Question though, maybe it is something I am doing wrong, but only the first player line for team A works and neither player line for team B works when calculating players? Running windows 10, so latest version of excel. Any tips would be great. Thanks.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #27
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coby.love
Awesome tool! Great Job! Question though, maybe it is something I am doing wrong, but only the first player line for team A works and neither player line for team B works when calculating players? Running windows 10, so latest version of excel. Any tips would be great. Thanks.

Should be fine. You might need to download a fresh copy of the tool in case you've accidentally overwritten a couple of formulae somewhere.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-18-2017, 10:35 PM   #28
Just started!

It downloaded as view only for Google sheets and safari will not download the zip. Any suggestions?
Old 11-20-2017, 06:23 AM   #29
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_hall
It downloaded as view only for Google sheets and safari will not download the zip. Any suggestions?

I don’t know why Safari wouldn’t download a zip. Assume you’re on a computer not a smartphone or something?

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »