Home

All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

This is a discussion on All 22 View in Broadcast cam..... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #9
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Do you guys feel like the running game feels more open from the camera? It doesn't make a lot of sense but I felt like I could really hit the holes quicker and everything just felt.....better?? Even just the broadcast camera without the "all 22" trick makes this more alive. Is it just me?
Old 01-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Do you guys feel like the running game feels more open from the camera? It doesn't make a lot of sense but I felt like I could really hit the holes quicker and everything just felt.....better?? Even just the broadcast camera without the "all 22" trick makes this more alive. Is it just me?
Nope , it's not you it's does make it better much eaiser to run using this view, you just see everything better

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2018, 03:32 PM   #11
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Its not just you I can actually see holes open up quicker in this view I don't know why but I just do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 19

I presented the idea to several GC’s who openly acknowledged how they love what the view does for FIFA, but didn’t like it for Madden.

These are guys that say “Sim” at every turn, but when I asked shouldn’t Sim also represent how we watch it on tv, their response fell back more to what their preference was.

From then I felt like a lot of ideas passed along via the GC Program during face-to-face time, is probably heavily weighted towards their personal preferences or the community of followers that think like them.

So much of the things the community complains about has to do with being so close up to see it happen.

From this view, a lot of the wonky stuff is hidden.

Another thing is that the player-to-field size ratio is represented more realistically.

Current view end zone fade is ugly with now room to for the animation to play out properly.
Attempt it from the pulled back Broadcast view and it looked just like on tv.
- didn’t complete it though

You’ll also notice RB’s on out routes don’t run out of bounds because there is more field to work with.

I’m still pressing them to make it an optional view.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:11 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I presented the idea to several GC’s who openly acknowledged how they love what the view does for FIFA, but didn’t like it for Madden.

These are guys that say “Sim” at every turn, but when I asked shouldn’t Sim also represent how we watch it on tv, their response fell back more to what their preference was.

From then I felt like a lot of ideas passed along via the GC Program during face-to-face time, is probably heavily weighted towards their personal preferences or the community of followers that think like them.

So much of the things the community complains about has to do with being so close up to see it happen.

From this view, a lot of the wonky stuff is hidden.

Another thing is that the player-to-field size ratio is represented more realistically.

Current view end zone fade is ugly with now room to for the animation to play out properly.
Attempt it from the pulled back Broadcast view and it looked just like on tv.
- didn’t complete it though

You’ll also notice RB’s on out routes don’t run out of bounds because there is more field to work with.

I’m still pressing them to make it an optional view.
Very well said! This view makes it seem WAY MORE sim like, from the view to even the way the game plays out, it's wierd when you think about it lol?!?!

Old 01-18-2018, 04:42 PM   #14
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

I vote khaliib as the official OS broadcast cam spokes person, we need guys like you on the inside to fight for things like better camera angles, I would take a copy and paste of the Fifa cam any day in Madden.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:12 PM   #15
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Is there any option to limit the number of "canned" cut scenes that cause this not to work? In games like NBA 2k18 you can set the frequency of "after basket" cutscenes. I enjoy this in Madden a lot but it felt like more than 50% of the time this all 22 view was blocked because a post huddle animation played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Is there any option to limit the number of "canned" cut scenes that cause this not to work? In games like NBA 2k18 you can set the frequency of "after basket" cutscenes. I enjoy this in Madden a lot but it felt like more than 50% of the time this all 22 view was blocked because a post huddle animation played.
So I found a way around this.... As soon as you see a cut scene push a button to quickly get out of it then go through the sequence to get the view.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »