Home

Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2018, 05:57 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Every one on one tackle ends up with the ball carrier flat on his back. Even on the interception the wr puts a linebacker on his back lol
Old 06-29-2018, 09:55 PM   #34
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

It's obvious that Madden has a small team for a game of it's caliber. They should have an entire team dedicated to in game presentation. Things such as the crowd, sidelines, score boards, score banners, camera cuts, camera angles, etc. Madden goes several years without refreshing several aspects of it's game. If they really cared about tattoos they would hire someone who's sole job is to get permission to add their tatts in the game. I'm tried if hearing they didn't bigger priorities, the suits need to stop being cheap and allocate more resources to Madden.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-29-2018, 10:20 PM   #35
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
It's obvious that Madden has a small team for a game of it's caliber. They should have an entire team dedicated to in game presentation. Things such as the crowd, sidelines, score boards, score banners, camera cuts, camera angles, etc. Madden goes several years without refreshing several aspects of it's game. If they really cared about tattoos they would hire someone who's sole job is to get permission to add their tatts in the game. I'm tried if hearing they didn't bigger priorities, the suits need to stop being cheap and allocate more resources to Madden.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
Whilst a bigger team of devs would probably be of use , assuming new hires were quality , I dont think any of the things you listed would be a priority with many people regardless
Building CFM and implementing a proper injury system would be much higher on most wish lists IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 12:41 AM   #36
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Ummmm...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/th...nba-2k-1098620

What other stories would you like me to quote?

The fact is that Nba 2K, and even EA's own UFC and NBA Live have far more tattoos than Madden. Saying that the reason is because 2K has had issues is a weak excuse. Now if you said tatts is not a priority for them that would be more believable.

Last edited by Americas Team; 06-30-2018 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:47 AM   #37
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Whilst a bigger team of devs would probably be of use , assuming new hires were quality , I dont think any of the things you listed would be a priority with many people regardless
Building CFM and implementing a proper injury system would be much higher on most wish lists IMO
Either way they need entire teams dedicated to all aspects of the game, I remember they had Clint working on the line play and the kick meter, and we wonder why the kick meter is the way that it is.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:14 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
Either way they need entire teams dedicated to all aspects of the game, I remember they had Clint working on the line play and the kick meter, and we wonder why the kick meter is the way that it is.
I’ve been part of OS since ‘05, and in some ways I miss those strict days because post like this wouldn’t be here, plain and simple!!!

This has absolutely nothing to do with making the game better with any applicable suggestions or creative ideas.

You can shoot stuff like this directly to Clint and other devs through their Twitter (they may block you, but hey...)

At some point, the Jerry Springer stuff gets old fast being posted in every single thread.

I know you have some creative applicable ideas/thoughts to put forth.
Can OS get a little more of that?

Clint’s been straight up with folks that have approached him, even with their dislikes.

He’s good peeps!!!
Old 06-30-2018, 05:14 AM   #39
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Smile Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I’ve been part of OS since ‘05, and in some ways I miss those strict days because post like this wouldn’t be here, plain and simple!!!

This has absolutely nothing to do with making the game better with any applicable suggestions or creative ideas.

You can shoot stuff like this directly to Clint and other devs through their Twitter (they may block you, but hey...)

At some point, the Jerry Springer stuff gets old fast being posted in every single thread.

I know you have some creative applicable ideas/thoughts to put forth.
Can OS get a little more of that?

Clint’s been straight up with folks that have approached him, even with their dislikes.

He’s good peeps!!!
They don't need anymore creative ideas, they have enough from the community, what I am saying is that they need a bigger team to be able to implement more of those ideas. I read somewhere FIFA's team is twice as big as Madden's.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:33 AM   #40
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
It’s amazing that once you start to play the game from an angle the we watch it from on tv, how it all comes together.
- minus some of the goofy/awkward angles Broadcast displays from

If they would just invest in Broadcast Cam View (like keep it parallel to the sideline and zoom out some instead of in towards the QB) all elements will mesh and help each other.

So much of the inside of these beautiful stadiums with the crowd is lost.
- look at the FIFA like grass/field presentation from this view
- even the fans look better, but most cut scenes are up close player views
- look at the player-to-field size ratio, there’s actually space to do a move and still run opposite field

One major thing Mills video did show (I’ll mention based on the video) is that RPM is more vividly/easily seen from the Broadcast View dealing with the footplants/weight shifting/cuts/burst etc... (go watch again with this in mind)

One day I say, Broadcast View will be improved upon and many will say, why didn’t they do this a long time ago? (Watch!!)
So true. I love playing broadcast camera. Once you master the nuances of the camera, you will never go vertical again...especially for defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »