Home

How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2019, 07:29 PM   #841
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Lol, you drafted the midget( my bet he is 5'8"-5'9"). He has til tomorrow to declare.
Won't matter in Madden though. I don't see alot if passes getting batted down.

I did -- I wanted Haskins but the price was too high. Decided to take Murray instead, love the way he plays and in Madden I will deploy him like Wilson/Brees, except he's got amazing speed. Red Options and QB Draws will get mixed in, but his ability to toss the ball around the yard is going to make him something special I feel.

Just got done with preseason Game 1 and he plays fun. He's a Mike Vick like QB and the Jags desperately need an infusion of that kind of talent to left the franchise out of the doldrums.

I don't need another Blake Bortles or Blaine Gabbert -- I want electricity on the field and Murray is the man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2019, 07:39 PM   #842
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
I did -- I wanted Haskins but the price was too high. Decided to take Murray instead, love the way he plays and in Madden I will deploy him like Wilson/Brees, except he's got amazing speed. Red Options and QB Draws will get mixed in, but his ability to toss the ball around the yard is going to make him something special I feel.

Just got done with preseason Game 1 and he plays fun. He's a Mike Vick like QB and the Jags desperately need an infusion of that kind of talent to left the franchise out of the doldrums.

I don't need another Blake Bortles or Blaine Gabbert -- I want electricity on the field and Murray is the man.
Just have that slide down because my QBs , one a scrambler .....fumbles often when hit if not sliding.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:47 PM   #843
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Well the 2019 Giants squad started off hot and have finally cooled down and came back down to earth.

Giants At Patriots - 21-17 win. Justin Herbert lead his first comeback win.

Panthers Vs Giants - 13-30 win. Barkley lead the way gashing the panthers defense.

Giants At Eagles - 17-20 loss. Eagles defense was too much for the rookie QB and harassed him all day.

Lions at Giants - 23-26 win on a last second field goal. Herbert lead the team down the field on a final drive.

Giants At Packers - 24-8 Loss. Aaron Rodgers and The Packers couldn’t produce anything in this one. Turnovers cost them.

Giants At Bills - 14-35 loss. Giants laid a egg against a 1-4 squad. Bills dominated throughout the game. Josh Allen has probably one of his best games.

Redskins At Giants 20-6 loss. Giants beat themselves with turnovers.

4-3 on the year. A lot better than I was actually expecting honestly. This defense is still needing a lot of work. The offense is producing. Just the last two games, they have fell silent. Rookie QB is struggling though. When Barkley is running well, this offense is producing. Sitting third in division. Next up is the Cowboys, then bye week, then Cowboys again.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #844
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Just have that slide down because my QBs , one a scrambler .....fumbles often when hit if not sliding.

Oh yeah, tried to ram one into the Endzone and got lit up by Watt ... fumble, recovery for Texans. It was a violent hit too, lol.

After that, I ran out of bounds as often as possible. 75 yards on 6 carries, 1 TD.
Old 01-13-2019, 11:33 PM   #845
Banned

2020 season with Tampa 1-1-1 so far

Traded away Ronald Jones To Saints for a 2021 3rd Rd pk then I used that pick 2022 2nd 2021 3rd pk to Atlanta for Ito Smith 77 ovr quick development fits my scheme

Atl was hard to negotiate with

Re-sign 3 players so far

FS Justin Evans 3 yrs $11.1M
TE OJ Howard 85 Ovr 4 Yrs $27.2 M
OLB Lavonte David 3 Yrs $37.4 M

All 3 players fits my scheme and has quick development cant let them go at all undecided to re-sign Chris Goodwin 83 Ovr does not fit my scheme yet he is asking for about 9M a year in a 4 year contract

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 03:46 AM   #846
Banned

My season ended with a loss to the rams in the NFC title game good thing about this year is Winston is officially back he had the best year of his career getting Tampa to the #1 seed throwing over 4k yards 33 TDs and just 4 picks I'm excited about our future

Now into FA I went all in traded away all the big contrac guys including Brate and surprisingly McCoy I had to trade him for 2 reasons #1 gotta let Vea shine and #2 I had to sign Barnett from philly

KEY SIGNINGS

Peppers - SS 85 ovr
RG3(brought back) - QB 73 ovr
Mancz - C 67 ovr
Mixion - HB 88 ovr
Edmunds - FB 68 ovr
Barnett - DE 83 ovr
Hurst - TE 76 ovr
Trent Taylor(brought back after trade) WR 77 ovr
Onwuasor - LB 77 ovr
King - CB 83 ovr

I had about $33M in cap after I traded away the big contract players now I'm down to $3M lol

Next up is the draft which I got 2 first round picks gonna use them on a DT and DE

Old 01-14-2019, 05:58 AM   #847
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

I haven’t picked this game up for months for some reason. Thought I was saved in the middle of a Week 17 game I was losing big, but apparently it was only Week 15. Jumped right in and enjoying myself. It’s not like I wasn’t having fun before, just distracted by life and other games.

I’m 8-7 with the Bears heading in to Week 17. Need like 3 other teams to lose/tie to make the playoffs. Had myself in good position at 8-4, haven’t won since including an L to the Packers, who essentially locked up the division with the win.

Not sure if I’m going to continue on with the Bears or jump around. Haven’t played so long not with my team (Buffalo) since Madden 10 when I went years with the 49ers. Kind of want to mix things up and experience a bunch of teams/stadiums/playbooks, but also would like to make the playoffs and build a little something with Chicago before moving on.

Ive got time. Don’t plan on upgrading Madden for a few years as I tend to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 01-14-2019, 07:59 AM   #848
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
My season ended with a loss to the rams in the NFC title game good thing about this year is Winston is officially back he had the best year of his career getting Tampa to the #1 seed throwing over 4k yards 33 TDs and just 4 picks I'm excited about our future

Now into FA I went all in traded away all the big contrac guys including Brate and surprisingly McCoy I had to trade him for 2 reasons #1 gotta let Vea shine and #2 I had to sign Barnett from philly

KEY SIGNINGS

Peppers - SS 85 ovr
RG3(brought back) - QB 73 ovr
Mancz - C 67 ovr
Mixion - HB 88 ovr
Edmunds - FB 68 ovr
Barnett - DE 83 ovr
Hurst - TE 76 ovr
Trent Taylor(brought back after trade) WR 77 ovr
Onwuasor - LB 77 ovr
King - CB 83 ovr

I had about $33M in cap after I traded away the big contract players now I'm down to $3M lol

Next up is the draft which I got 2 first round picks gonna use them on a DT and DE

Nice signings, good to see Winston performing up to his draft status. You're pretty tight against the cap, though, so I hope your squad stays healthy -- if dudes start going down, you could be in bad shape.

I have high hopes for them IRL with Arians now as HC; I think Winston can be a good QB in the NFL, but he's got to get a coaching staff that believes in him as much as one he trusts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »