Home

How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

Just got blown out by the Chiefs in week 3 of year 1 as SF. Mahomes was unstoppable and guys like Watkins and Kelcewere always open and breaking tackles. Mahomes threw for 350 and 6 TDs and I lost 48-18 to fall to 1-2.

Unfortunately we lost Jimmy in the 4th with a shoulder tear. Thankfully he’s only expected to be gone a few weeks but a big blow.

He had some bad picks against KC but continued to put up yards. He’s thrown for nearly 900 yards, 4 TD and 4 INT through 3 games. Up to Beathard to try to get a win against LA.

On the positive side, Goodwin is leading the NFL with 139 yards per game receiving.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:01 AM   #554
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0

Currently 1-7 with the Bills.

Worst team I have ever played with. I am having a great time though. Traded Shady after week 5 and brought in Matt Breida. Most games are pretty close, but Josh Allen is so inaccurate and their O-line is terrible. This is tank season, and then to win big in FA and the draft.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:30 PM   #555
Rookie

OVR: 2

Life without Jimmy G has sucked but is over now.

With Beathard at the helm we lost to the Chargers 26-23 and to Arizona 12-10.

LA game was low scoring until both teams broke big plays in the 4th. Rivers had a big game but Breida was a beast in the loss. Broke a 68 yard run late in the 4th and finished with 17 carries for 165 yards and a TD.

Arizona game was just sickening. Moved the call at will and put up double he yards that the Cards managed. They ran the ball Ok but Bradford was just awful, throwing for around 130. SF struggled to run the ball but Beathard made some plays. Too bad he also threw 3 picks, including a pick-6 in the first half and a red zone INT late in the 4th. Cards drove the field and kicked a go ahead FG off that pick. We had a chance st the very end but the clock expired as we tried to spike the ball for a chance at a 53 yard FG.

Jimmy and Garçon both return from injury to face the 1-4 Packers up next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #556
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Second episode of my expansion franchise CFM here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12n4...118JSR8ga/view

It’s fair to say the draft went well!

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 10-22-2018, 07:18 PM   #557
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Second episode of my expansion franchise CFM here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12n4...118JSR8ga/view

It’s fair to say the draft went well!
Some intersting stuff there. Are those new graphs from teh lastest patch? I never seen the star ratings and grades like that in a draft. Ive also never ever seen a FB rated that high lol.

Cant believe you picked two QBs like that when you had Tyrod as well but oh wel. I think you did a great job picking the OT first and i have to say you got lucky, and its weird a QB like that lasted to the late first round. This also must be something to do with the patch because usually those type of QBs are snapped up and why we saw teams drafting them that already had good young QBs.

Like in my Franchise, Darnold was a going into his second season being a 78 rated QB and the Jets drafted a QB high again who was rated a 80 and now Darnold is a backup already lol.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:51 AM   #558
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHH1989
5 games into year one of my Jaguars franchise I am currently 2-3 but could easily be 5-0.
I lost 24-25 to the Patriots. Brady doing his thing in the 4th was just unstoppable.
The week later another tough loss with 16-19 to the Titans on game winning FG.
To finish up my close losses I lost in week 4 17-20 in overtime to the Jets after they first blocked a punt with seconds to go in the regular time - Of course they used this to score a TD plus 2-Pt-conversion to send the game into overtime in the first place. In OT then they blocked my FG for the win just to kick their own one shortly after to win the game.

Next episode in close game losses - this time against the cowboys.
After leading all game but not being able to finish them up, they made a TD with about 1:30 to go to put them in the lead 20-13. I was able to run down the field and Bortles ran in a TD with 10 seconds to go. 20-19. They then freeze my kicker and he misses the PAT.
2-4 now.
Looking more and more like the real Jaguars at the moment. Next up are the Texans in week 7.
Old 10-23-2018, 10:51 AM   #559
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Some intersting stuff there. Are those new graphs from teh lastest patch? I never seen the star ratings and grades like that in a draft. Ive also never ever seen a FB rated that high lol.

Cant believe you picked two QBs like that when you had Tyrod as well but oh wel. I think you did a great job picking the OT first and i have to say you got lucky, and its weird a QB like that lasted to the late first round. This also must be something to do with the patch because usually those type of QBs are snapped up and why we saw teams drafting them that already had good young QBs.

Like in my Franchise, Darnold was a going into his second season being a 78 rated QB and the Jets drafted a QB high again who was rated a 80 and now Darnold is a backup already lol.

That’s a custom spreadsheet I have that analyses draft classes. I’ll probably make it a bit more usable and publish it at some point but it’s such a pain to use at the moment that I can’t face the number of questions I’d get if I was to publish it in its current form.

Yeah the Jets took a QB here too. Darnold is out!

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 10-23-2018, 10:52 AM   #560
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Episode three: the 2019 season https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bRU...2I_DNkYEr/view

Who do you guys think I should draft with my first round pick in the 2020 draft?

The massive DT Cooper? The speedy CB Culpepper? The polished Tackle Merriman? Or my biggest need, the MLB Koppen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »