Home

Madden NFL Community Survey

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Community Survey within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL Community Survey

I don't even know who the Madden Community Team even is. Hell I don't even know who their community manager is either. That is sad when you think about it, since a lot of games make their community manager known and they be out there in those Twitter streets heavily.

Only news I ever get about Madden is from big Youtubers. Even then that is usually only for about a 2 weeks prior and launch week with them wanting you to follow everything under the sun they are part of just for a chance for a free game code. Oh well, did the survey, which was much shorter then I thought it would be. Even more sad I don't see EA promoting said survey on their Madden Twitter account at all. Which, you think that would be the main place they would put it considering they have 689K followers on it.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:56 AM   #10
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I don't even know who the Madden Community Team even is. Hell I don't even know who their community manager is either. That is sad when you think about it, since a lot of games make their community manager known and they be out there in those Twitter streets heavily.

Only news I ever get about Madden is from big Youtubers. Even then that is usually only for about a 2 weeks prior and launch week with them wanting you to follow everything under the sun they are part of just for a chance for a free game code. Oh well, did the survey, which was much shorter then I thought it would be. Even more sad I don't see EA promoting said survey on their Madden Twitter account at all. Which, you think that would be the main place they would put it considering they have 689K followers on it.
Funny...I thought the same thing. I wrote in: “Rex did an ok job but the community hasn’t seen real involvement since Ian Cummings ran the team. He was great at integrating within the community”
Old 01-02-2019, 02:31 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Done.

Provided feedback by letting them know OS doesn't see a Community Team here unless it's Kane providing feedback from rosters/ratings.

Plus, other assorted needs for game play.
Agree, now that I've read the survey. It's interesting that they have OS as an option but there's no real "community team" presence on the forum.

If you list yourself as having found out about the survey from OS, please communicate that there's no real interaction between us and this team right now. Hopefully with enough feedback, that can change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 06:55 AM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

The only Community Manager I know of is EA Kraelo and here is his twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/EA_KRAELO

I knew this survey was coming out from his feed, but to have OS on the survey as noted above, we need to find out if he plans on coming around more.

If you click the responses to where the survey is, most of the respondents are from the MUT community, which apples to oranges with OS.

Last edited by roadman; 01-02-2019 at 07:12 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:02 PM   #13
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Why not, though I may have retired from gaming.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:05 PM   #14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Classic EA basically wanting MUT feedback. I was hoping that was going to be a real survey but of course it was MUT MUT MUT
Old 01-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #15
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

We have a community team here?

That's news to me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2019, 03:30 PM   #16
Rookie

I did it. But I don't believe anything is going to change. I think it's just something they put out there to make us feel like we have some sort of say so.*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »