Home

Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #297
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom2040
So here's my 'bug' ....

just finished season with browns. Made it to super bowl. Against the Redskins of all teams lol ..one thing tho, Mayfield , OBJ. Hunt lead the league in yardage and TDS at each position. Broke all the records with those three each. Yet none of them made the pro bowl. Mayfield got MVP but. WTH. Also
Led league in sacks with Garrett...but on NFL stats for season he ain't there. Led league in Ints with 9 with Ward. Not there either. Nor was it ever spoken that I broke any NFL records in any game in which I did so. Furthermore, my AFC title game stats didn't count for anybody on my team. Same yards and results before the game as after the game.

Xbox one
Offline franchise
Playoff stats dont count on season totals.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #298
Rookie

Fumbled the ball at the opponent's 1, ball goes into the end zone, I recover it, and I had the ball 1st and 10 way back at my own 20. Pretty sure that's not how the rule works.

Ran a zone blitz, an AI controlled LB had a free rush right through a gaping hole, nobody between him and the QB, he slid to his right and ran into a blocker. When I say slid, I don't mean he turned or juked or anything, I mean he almost teleported like bad stop motion animation. He was running straight at the QB, then he was in front of the blocker.
Old 10-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'd prefer if my 99 ACC & 99 SPD QB didn't crawl at a snail's pace when scrambling behind the LOS so that a 60 ACC & 60 SPD DT can easily catch him for a sack, only to see a speed boost to his actual ratings occur once he reaches the LOS. Scrambling QBs are still useless because of this. Players shouldn't be purposefully held back from performing to their ratings, it's an obvious attempt at making the game "fair." If my QB is Usain Bolt, he should play like Usain Bolt and outrun everybody until a defender at the second or third level collides with him due to taking the correct pursuit angle. This situational ratings nerf is a joke and diminishes an important skill of fast/scrambling QBs.

Please correct the horrid pursuit angles that have plagued the series for years now. A DB crossing the field with plenty of space should NEVER pursue a WR only to file in behind him with the rest of the defensive train running in a straight line.

Zig-zag running from CPU ball carriers in the open field looks ridiculous.

CPU ball carriers switch the ball to the opposite hand multiple times once they get it. Not only does it look stupid, but I think it also slows them down.

CPU QBs shouldn't drop back 5 yards, pause, then drop another 5 after they don't have an open WR, and repeat the action until they take a sack for a massive loss. They should be programmed to throw the ball away. "Throw ball away" also shouldn't be an editable trait. That should be active for every single QB.

Can we choose to open the roof for retractable stadiums in franchise mode? If so, I have no idea where that option is. If not, why not?
Old 10-04-2019, 02:20 PM   #300
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

After updating to 1.16: In practice mode, you can no longer select random play on offense, either using x at top of menu or using L1 in sub menus; formations, personnel, etc. The patch broke this PLEASE FIX!
Old 10-04-2019, 04:29 PM   #301
Rookie

xlivelove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
After updating to 1.16: In practice mode, you can no longer select random play on offense, either using x at top of menu or using L1 in sub menus; formations, personnel, etc. The patch broke this PLEASE FIX!
I noticed this, but then after trying and then selecting a specific play, it went to random plays itself after that. Defensive random play button still seems to work though.

EP
The strength of strength is grace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2019, 04:35 PM   #302
Rookie

xlivelove's Arena

I really wish they would create a little memory space to put refs back on the field, even if they are more like images and not very 3D-like yet.

I also wish they would add back def holding and perhaps another def and off illegal contact or hands to the face, so we can have a larger variety of penalties, and not only drastic penalty options on defense. Having them them able to be tuned down or turned off for those who don't like them should just be an option. This isn't full NFL football without it.

(I'll never understand removing an authentic feature from the game after it's been there for years. I feel like selling 20 and buying 18. (Incidentally, I heard the last patch for 18 added def holding calls.)

EP
The strength of strength is grace.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:09 PM   #303
Rookie

Razer1066's Arena

It appears that if your team makes the Superbowl, none of your players show on the Pro-Bowl listing..
Old 10-04-2019, 09:46 PM   #304
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

Platform: Xbox One

Bug (Be Specific): Keenan Allen and T.Y. Hilton appear as Superstar X-Factors but their abilities are not working.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline Franchise Mode.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Start a new Franchise.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):20191004_184115.jpg20191004_184247.jpg20191004_184231.jpg20191004_184121.jpg20191004_184318.jpg20191004_184324.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »