Home

No Huddle Runoff Question

This is a discussion on No Huddle Runoff Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2019, 05:24 AM   #25
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: No Huddle Runoff Question

It’s annoying and worrisome because you do not know how much time is going to get removed. I’ve even found it annoying playing defense and seeing the CPU not have time to spike the ball or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 08:06 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
It’s annoying and worrisome because you do not know how much time is going to get removed. I’ve even found it annoying playing defense and seeing the CPU not have time to spike the ball or anything.

In the real NFL teams don't know exactly how long it'll take them to get set and snap either, that's why there really is no valid complaint

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-05-2019, 08:25 AM   #27
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
In the real NFL teams don't know exactly how long it'll take them to get set and snap either, that's why there really is no valid complaint

Nope. You at least have an idea how much time will be left when you’re team is rushing to get on the ball. So far this seems pretty random at times. Just had a time I scrambled for 3 yards and 12 seconds was took off. Don’t like it so far it’s a valid complaint for me.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Old 08-05-2019, 08:47 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Nope. You at least have an idea how much time will be left when you’re team is rushing to get on the ball. So far this seems pretty random at times. Just had a time I scrambled for 3 yards and 12 seconds was took off. Don’t like it so far it’s a valid complaint for me.

yeah and in the game you have the same idea...but much like in real life sometimes a players foot hurts and instead of it being the typical 8 seconds it is 12 seconds or 13 seconds.

It's within a window in real life but variable and that's exactly how it is in the game.

Sorry but there are some issues in this game to complain about but this ain't one of them.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 08-05-2019, 08:53 AM   #29
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

No Huddle Runoff Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
yeah and in the game you have the same idea...but much like in real life sometimes a players foot hurts and instead of it being the typical 8 seconds it is 12 seconds or 13 seconds.

It's within a window in real life but variable and that's exactly how it is in the game.

Sorry but there are some issues in this game to complain about but this ain't one of them.

You can make all the excuses you want for it lol. It shouldn’t take 12 seconds off the clock off a 2-3 yard run where the team was in perfect position to get back set.

Sorry but I am going to say what I like and do not like whether you feel it’s a good enough complaint or not. It isn’t game breaking or anything like that for me, I just prefer them actually showing them running to the line in no huddle situations. Nothing I am going crazy about. Just said I don’t like it lol. It affects the CPU much more than me.

It’s also more issues with it just fast forwarding to the line. You cannot get your defense set like you’d like. The defense also usually has a man or 2 running to cover someone and the offense can hike the ball asap. If they showed the offense running to the line getting set, your defense has time to make adjustments. With this you have like 2 seconds. You can like it. Some people don’t.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Last edited by Jrocc23; 08-05-2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:01 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
You can make all the excuses you want for it lol. It shouldn’t take 12 seconds off the clock off a 2-3 yard run where the team was in perfect position to get back set.

Sorry but I am going to say what I like and do not like whether you feel it’s a good enough complaint or not. It isn’t game breaking or anything like that for me, I just prefer them actually showing them running to the line in no huddle situations. Nothing I am going crazy about. Just said I don’t like it lol. It affects the CPU much more than me.

It’s also more issues with it just fast forwarding to the line. You cannot get your defense set like you’d like. The defense also usually has a man or 2 running to cover someone and the offense can hike the ball asap. If they showed the offense running to the line getting set, your defense has time to make adjustments. With this you have like 2 seconds. You can like it. Some people don’t.

They're not going to show them running to the line anymore, that's how it was done in the past and that's history. I do like it, didn't think I would. Maybe they'll change it for Madden 21, maybe not, guess we'll see.

My guess is they won't though because out of my friends who have come over and played so far they really like how much quicker the game plays and you spend more time playing and less time watching everyone scramble around like chickens with their heads cut off..

Old 08-05-2019, 09:03 AM   #31
Rookie

Yazan Gable's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I dunno how to break this to you, but that's the point of no-huddle. K-Gun Bills ripped teams apart with simple plays because they'd no-huddle and the defense would be gassed and have no time to set up something even halfway complex based on what they were seeing, leading to very simple and obvious coverages that the QB would rip up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 09:04 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazan Gable
I dunno how to break this to you, but that's the point of no-huddle. K-Gun Bills ripped teams apart with simple plays because they'd no-huddle and the defense would be gassed and have no time to set up something even halfway complex based on what they were seeing, leading to very simple and obvious coverages that the QB would rip up.
People scream they want realism but in many cases they get it and then they scream like stuck pigs because they really don't like it when it affects THEIR game..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »