Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.10 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.10 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2019, 07:05 PM   #369
Rookie

reth316's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.10 Available - Patch Notes Here

I agree. I need injuries otherwise it just feels fake. Don't get me wrong, when I lose one of my stars for the whole season I'm gutted but I love having a big player out for a period of time cos I then have to adjust my game or see how I cope with the backup player. Same goes when CPU have players out, it's a different challenge.
Old 08-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #370
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reth316
I agree. I need injuries otherwise it just feels fake. Don't get me wrong, when I lose one of my stars for the whole season I'm gutted but I love having a big player out for a period of time cos I then have to adjust my game or see how I cope with the backup player. Same goes when CPU have players out, it's a different challenge.

I agree, too. I want injuries on and figure out how to deal without having Julio in there for a few games. But, as others have said, it’s also a pain, lol. I’ve lowered the injury slider the past few years, and I’ve enjoyed it. I’ve had stars on O and D go down for 4 weeks, and I’ve had a few season Enders, but everything works out, and it does feel like I have to coach differently without them, so I like it.

I’ll tell u what, man. In M19, I was in my 10th season right before M20 dropped. After losing Julio to retirement for a few seasons, I could never find that stud wr to replace him. In my final season, oh boy, did I! Lol. 6’5”, 220 lbs, high spec catch, 90 spd, I believe, dude could jump out the sky. Lol. I actually ran a ‘live’ draft and waited till about the 15th pick to trade up since he wasn’t taken yet. I got him. He broke most single season wr records. 27 tds, 2000+ yards. I think his receptions fell a little short of the record.

So, of course, I go 16-0. I’m looking forward to just airing this guy out in the SB and see what I can do. Nope. First playoff game, he dislocated his shoulder, I believe. Can’t remember the exact injury, but he’d be out for the SB. I nearly cried. Lol.

But, I let it stand. I didn’t start over or anything. He missed his first possible SB after having the most ridiculous rookie season since Randy Moss, and of course, it was actually better than Moss.

For me, that actually brings some immersion into the game. Ea didn’t manufacture that immersion, but legit, I feel sorry for that digital wr not being able to play. Lol. And, seeing as how M20 is out, he’ll never get to play in the SB, now! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2019, 02:14 PM   #371
Rookie

Do the patches apply to offline franchises?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 02:46 PM   #372
Rookie

Three blocked FGs in one game. I just don't know what to think at this point.
Old 08-26-2019, 02:49 PM   #373
Rookie

They may as well call this game Madden NFL Hit Stick 20.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:18 PM   #374
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
I read on here that toggling the “use pre-existing injuries” on and off will clear all injuries. Don’t quote me though, never tried it.
I tested this last night and it does work. That is exciting at least; there's a reset button that I can use at my discretion if injuries get out of hand.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-26-2019, 05:18 PM   #375
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeystatic
Three blocked FGs in one game. I just don't know what to think at this point.

If you hit the accuracy meter in the middle of the bar, can the cpu still block kicks? I thought it was only when you were off the mark.

I haven't had a missed FG in year one after 11 games (yet).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 06:36 PM   #376
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
If you hit the accuracy meter in the middle of the bar, can the cpu still block kicks? I thought it was only when you were off the mark.

I haven't had a missed FG in year one after 11 games (yet).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Same here, I haven't had a blocked field goal or punt since launch.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »