Home

Please reinstate CPU runners' SPECIAL MOVES

This is a discussion on Please reinstate CPU runners' SPECIAL MOVES within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2019, 03:23 AM   #73
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Please reinstate CPU runners' SPECIAL MOVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Moody is a YouTuber who daily posts video footage of a.i. and gameplay issues with Madden. They are assuming that constant criticism like that has forced EA reps to get off social media

If it is because of criticism it's more likely because of the stream of constant abuse and harassment he received on his twitter feed than anything to do with Moody , hes been making those videos for years , and he keeps his criticism for the game rather than as personal attacks by and large
Old 09-11-2019, 09:32 AM   #74
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
If it is because of criticism it's more likely because of the stream of constant abuse and harassment he received on his twitter feed than anything to do with Moody , hes been making those videos for years , and he keeps his criticism for the game rather than as personal attacks by and large
I agree while I don't care for Moody's act and hustle he never ever has personally attacked a developer matter of fact he goes out of his way to not disrespect them. As far as criticism I understand how it can be a constant drain but when you are a developer for one of the most popular games in the world you have to ;learn how to decipher constructive criticism vs blatant nonsensical ranting..and might I dare say have thick skin.. That's the choice you made when you decided to become the developer..now I am not condoning any ridiculous behavior but there are several people that have brought criticism to him via a constructive video or informative tweet and he has come back with not to professional answers or just didn't respond..again that's his prerogative but to me thats part of the game much like being a pro athlete its gonna subject yourself to criticism..I myself have respect for him and could not imagine being scrutinized at every turn but again thats his choice..
Old 09-11-2019, 10:29 AM   #75
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I agree while I don't care for Moody's act and hustle he never ever has personally attacked a developer matter of fact he goes out of his way to not disrespect them. As far as criticism I understand how it can be a constant drain but when you are a developer for one of the most popular games in the world you have to ;learn how to decipher constructive criticism vs blatant nonsensical ranting..and might I dare say have thick skin.. That's the choice you made when you decided to become the developer..now I am not condoning any ridiculous behavior but there are several people that have brought criticism to him via a constructive video or informative tweet and he has come back with not to professional answers or just didn't respond..again that's his prerogative but to me thats part of the game much like being a pro athlete its gonna subject yourself to criticism..I myself have respect for him and could not imagine being scrutinized at every turn but again thats his choice..
Agree...Madden is a video game. There are different ways people enjoy this game. I like simulation and with sliders I can achieve a enjoyable experience.
Others play this game differently...the developers, I believe try and satisfy everyone. No one knows constraints or restrictions they may face in the development process. I personally have watched Moody’s you tube here and there, and some of the issues he is showing I’ve seen but most I’ve never witnessed particularly the bizarre animations. That said, I really feel the game is very good, I enjoy it, a venue of criticism from a caring logical group who want better gameplay, and most of us fall in that category...should have a way of logging those complaints . I don’t know the answer, but I hope there is some alley of information we the users can convey without abrasive comments that alienate the people who can help us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 10:32 AM   #76
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Madden glitches were being shown on big media pages like bleacher report and barstool like every week.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:38 AM   #77
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

It is the opinion of this old dog that social media has really destroyed proper form and how people communicate maturely.

Social Media has truly become the toilet of this country. It's sad. Because I love the internet as much as the next guy. It's amazing. We can get any piece of information and do incredible things and my life has become so much easier with Amazon and online shopping etc.

But social media? Pure toxic wasteland and it is destroying human communication and relationships more than enhancing them. It is the new devils play ground where kids bully and destroy each other and people act like total idiots and spew pure toxicity towards anything and anyone without any regard to human respect or decency.

This is where we are.

Facebook? It has become a never ending political forum. I had to put several people on ignore over the years. I simply do not want to see their political opinions nor care about them. What started out as an awesome place to reunite with old friends.....has turned into a political battleground. I use it only to follow my favorite bands and video games. But even that is getting difficult with so much freaking noise.

I am very close to shutting my page down and deactivating it. I do not use it much anymore.

The only reason I have a twitter account is really to upload pictures for my franchise write ups LOL I am serious about that. I think I have made one legit tweet in 2 years and it was about my son recently making his high school baseball team this past week.

I do not need twitter either for communication.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-11-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:21 AM   #78
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It is the opinion of this old dog that social media has really destroyed proper form and how people communicate maturely.

Social Media has truly become the toilet of this country. It's sad. Because I love the internet as much as the next guy. It's amazing. We can get any piece of information and do incredible things and my life has become so much easier with Amazon and online shopping etc.

But social media? Pure toxic wasteland and it is destroying human communication and relationships more than enhancing them. It is the new devils play ground where kids bully and destroy each other and people act like total idiots and spew pure toxicity towards anything and anyone without any regard to human respect of decency.

This is where we are.

Facebook? It has become a never ending political forum. I had to put several people on ignore over the years. I simply do not want to see their political opinions nor care about them. What started out as an awesome place to reunite with old friends.....has turned into a political battleground. I use it only to follow my favorite bands and video games. But even that is getting difficult with so much freaking noise.

I am very close to shutting my page down and deactivating from it. I do not use it much anyway anymore.

The only reason I have a twitter account is really to upload pictures for my franchise write ups LOL I am serious about that. I think I have made one legit tweet in 2 years and it was about my son recently making his high school baseball team this past week.

I do not need twitter either for communication.
Often I see posts of people saying things they would never say to anyone face to face. Its become a new way to gossip and slander others. Don't even get me started on the constant grand standing. Honestly the good posts are in the minority.
I remember when I first heard about Facebook. A friend had just got back from vacation in Europe and wanted to show off all the cool sites they got to see so I joined to look at the photos. Looking back on it its really sad to see what it has become not just facebook but our society in general.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-11-2019, 12:30 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 19

To the OP, to me I prefer more North/South running by ball carriers.

The problem is that there’s not enough “running through contact” animations triggering vs all out dancing to avoid tackles.

As fun as the juking was by AI ball carriers, I often found myself yelling at the AI “hit the hole for crying out loud”. lol

Tackle animation triggering still remains over powering in Madden.
Even Gang tackles don’t trigger that much now.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:43 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Often I see posts of people saying things they would never say to anyone face to face. Its become a new way to gossip and slander others. Don't even get me started on the constant grand standing. Honestly the good posts are in the minority.
I remember when I first heard about Facebook. A friend had just got back from vacation in Europe and wanted to show off all the cool sites they got to see so I joined to look at the photos. Looking back on it its really sad to see what it has become not just facebook but our society in general.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
off topic :
Social media and message boards today are a cesspool. Other than OS and a few other gaming sites, I don't even bother posting because there is always someone out there who exists only to piss you off.

I also see this affect at work nowadays. Sometimes I see people's 'social media' personalities coming out in real life. I have to tell them not to treat people that way in a professional setting. It's the crappiest part of my job. Because you're at work and you should know better on how to act professionally. Also if I have to give them some news that will require them to work they will give me the passive aggressive bs which i'm sick and tired of.

back to topic :
Madden developers can never win. It's not just all the people complaining but the higher ups at EA too. These guys still take orders from the suits. They've had great ideas for the game in the past but when it gets to the suits, they get those good ideas squashed because EA has to play it safe w/ the NFL.

Too bad the guy ended up giving up . He shouldn't. He should just try to ignore the replies or they need to hire a social media person who is use to all the b.s. that comes along w/ it.

Last edited by hyacinth1; 09-11-2019 at 12:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »