Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.13 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.13 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 04:25 PM   #49
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: New Title Update 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Nothing about the disappearing kicking meter?
I have to wonder if this is a design choice at this point... I mean, come on.
Clint was asking today if it was still happening so I think they may have tried to do something for it that wasn't included the patch notes. It's definitely not by design, it's just one of those things that is both really difficult to figure out what triggers it and thus reproduce as well as being a franchise only issue which inherently makes it low prio.

I had it happening constantly during the beta and reported it then but have been lucky and haven't seen it once in the full game. If anybody is still seeing it following the patch, let me know and I'll pass it along.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:27 PM   #50
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.13 Available - Patch Notes Here

Not to mention that XBOX ONE users STILL cannot successfully download community files without having to uninstall and reinstall the game so many times before it actually works - Problem is reported here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...x/td-p/8070378
Old 09-12-2019, 04:59 PM   #51
Rookie

Charizard's Arena

Re: New Title Update 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
I am still seeing enough fixes that makes me glad i pikced up M20. I think it is easily the best Madden.

But some of the fixes are keeping me from starting my franchse. I figure i'll just wait until the next big patch
Best Madden... but you’re waiting for them to “fix” it for you to start your franchise?

That’s contradictory
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 05:16 PM   #52
MVP

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.13 Available - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
Thanks....Thats what I figured.

I sent Dustin/Kane/Equipment Guru another reply on Twitter about this. I hope the issue doesn’t get forgotten.

https://twitter.com/dmmdoublem/statu...353702912?s=21

EDIT: Update from Dustin: “yea we’re on top of it”
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions

Last edited by ripcandlestickpark; 09-12-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:01 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm confused.

I downloaded the patch and started a new franchise, because I wanted to see if Luck was still in the game. I selected the default preseason roster. Luck is still there and Hilton has the same abilities as before.

I'm assuming Hilton gets new abilities with a roster update. So I'm not sure what the patch is for.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #54
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I'm confused.

I downloaded the patch and started a new franchise, because I wanted to see if Luck was still in the game. I selected the default preseason roster. Luck is still there and Hilton has the same abilities as before.

I'm assuming Hilton gets new abilities with a roster update. So I'm not sure what the patch is for.
Yea they mention something about selecting custom roster to get Hilton's update.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:14 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I'm confused.

I don't think already-passed Real-Life starts are going to be modified. If you do a Custom Roster start you'll go in without Luck, and if you start in Preseason week 4 or later the same thing will happen. Starting before that will have been before Luck's announcement was made, while he was still slated to be the starting QB.

Likewise, using the Offline CFM preseason 75-man will still give you Luck, but the "Use Active Roster" start will remove Luck.

TLDR - The only ways to start from the beginning of the preseason without Luck is to do a "Use Custom Roster" to start an online CFM, or "Use Active Roster" to start an Offline one.

Last edited by bcruise; 09-12-2019 at 06:34 PM. Reason: edited to remove stuff about Hilton - I'm still looking at that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 06:29 PM   #56
Rookie

I have started my CFM over three times. I can’t get the x under TY Hilton only the star. When I pause the game it says he is a super star not a X factor.
Under edit roster it says he’s an X factor. I don’t understand why I can’t get the x to show instead of the star

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »