Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.12 Available, Updates For Gameplay, Franchise & More - Includes Mouth Guards

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.12 Available, Updates For Gameplay, Franchise & More - Includes Mouth Guards within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2020, 04:44 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.12 Available, Updates For Gameplay, Franchise & More - Incl

For the record, I do not personally care one way or the other about mouthguards....uniform customization and accuracy isn't an aspect of the game that gets my blood flowing.

But I think it's awesome that the people who do care are getting something they've been asking for for years, and think it's entirely appropriate that they're excitedly talking about it.

I mean...we're not being charged by the post for storage around here, right? I just don't understand why somebody would feel the need to dump on someone else's excitement.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:05 PM   #50
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.12 Available, Updates For Gameplay, Franchise & More - Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailTheSkins
did they fix Washington's endzones??* ridiculous they are completely opposite colors of what they are in real life... it's been over a month now.*

Yeah looks like they’re fixed, the end zones are gold now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2020, 05:08 PM   #51
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah looks like they’re fixed, the end zones are gold now.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #52
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Actually I guess in real life they are burgundy, which is weird because when you Google for photos of the stadium it looks like it does in Madden.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:24 PM   #53
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Actually I guess in real life they are burgundy, which is weird because when you Google for photos of the stadium it looks like it does in Madden.

yeah real life they've always been burgundy with gold lettering. I believe those google photos are from designs when they first announced them dropping the nickname Redskins. it was a quick temporary mockup, but I do not believe they were ever actually painted gold. since week 1 of the season they were burgundy in real life, and Madden has still yet to notice. also noticed in the yard (which I never have played once) you can choose Washington helmet for your player, yet it has a grey facemask... ��
Old 10-02-2020, 05:27 PM   #54
Pro

Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.12 Available Now - Full Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Seriously. Everyone going googoo gaga over mouthpieces while gameplay and UI career/per game log issue takes a back seat until who knows when is perplexing.
Yep. This is one of the reasons I always though OS forums were better than Madden forums. I got tired of seeing 100 threads of people getting truly ticked over stupid stuff. Because yeah... when the MLB runs step for step with my 99 WR I’m going to marvel at mouth pieces.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #55
MVP

Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.12 Available Now - Full Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Mouthpieces?...

Any GAMEPLAY feedback
I almost spit out my drink laughing when I read this! LOL ��
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2020, 05:44 PM   #56
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

On this day, I hereby dub 1.12 the Mouthpiece Patch. Shall it forever live in infamy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »