Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation Updates - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation Updates - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2020, 07:36 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg88forHOF
Come on, man....I know you're not new here. People like to use the number of patches the game experiences within an arbitrary amount of time to demonstrate how broken the game is and how incompetent, greedy, lazy, -insert negative character trait here- EA are. It's a long-standing, traditional method of dunking on them...been happening for years

If that's not what you were doing, then awesome. But the guy replying to you wasn't coming out of left field with his assumptions and response, either
Doesn’t matter if the poster is coming out of left field or not, and I didn’t think that they were. It’s humorous that it’s ok for me to start getting crapped on and generalized for their assumption.

Even if I want to rip Tiburon, so what? I get lumped in with people who feel every single thing Tiburon does sucks? It’s a silly response by them.

Not trying to derail this thread. Carry on.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:14 PM   #34

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions2k9
Doesn’t matter if the poster is coming out of left field or not, and I didn’t think that they were. It’s humorous that it’s ok for me to start getting crapped on and generalized for their assumption.

Even if I want to rip Tiburon, so what? I get lumped in with people who feel every single thing Tiburon does sucks? It’s a silly response by them.

Not trying to derail this thread. Carry on.
I don't think anyone is lumping you in with anything and I think it's okay for you to feel frustrated for feeling like you were.

I think you've made it clear, he mischaracterized your post and knowing him, he feel's bad about it and he's apologized if that's the case.

It was nothing more than a wrong place, wrong time thing for everyone. You asked a question which as it turns out, was 100% innocent. While he quoted you, his response was really aimed at the many who have used that comment as an insult to the game and from the years I've been here, it was an accurate post. Just unfortunately quoted the wrong person.

I have no doubt that he has nothing against you as you've always been a straight shooter. Just a misunderstanding on all sides.

We all want the same thing and sometimes it comes out at wrong times. Your both great posters. I'd call it a one off mistake.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:08 AM   #35
Rookie

TX.Leaguer's Arena

OVR: 0

Downloaded the patch and played a game in franchise. Still quite a few drops on wide open receivers. After the game, my 3rd string running back was standing in the coach’s office in full gear. Got some real close shots of his butt when the camera rotates. Luckily, he lead all running backs in squats at the combine last off-season. Smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2020, 02:03 AM   #36
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

One of the things that I've seen post patch, at least on All-Madden, is that CPU running back AI is really stellar now. They use all the moves, and most importantly always seem to run to daylight now instead or running back inside into tacklers. If you don't have stout run defenders in the middle of your defense, and I don't, you're going to get chewed up on the ground unless you're putting 8 or even 9 in the box.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-10-2020, 03:40 AM   #37
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
They updated Darnel Savage of the Packers. It's still a generic head but it looks better. And I believe it's new.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
They did but they somehow broke Kenny Clark.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 10-10-2020, 07:57 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
One of the things that I've seen post patch, at least on All-Madden, is that CPU running back AI is really stellar now. They use all the moves, and most importantly always seem to run to daylight now instead or running back inside into tacklers. If you don't have stout run defenders in the middle of your defense, and I don't, you're going to get chewed up on the ground unless you're putting 8 or even 9 in the box.
I'll have to check am then cause on all pro only one game I saw the exact opposite.
Unless it was just this particular RB. Need a few more games maybe.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by TDKing; 10-10-2020 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:00 AM   #39
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Strictly cosmetic but they updated the field art for the falcons so that's cool...that's all I got since my team is shall I say...bad

Sent From my Samsung Galaxy G960W
Old 10-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #40
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
I'll have to check am then cause on all pro only one game I saw the exact opposite.
Unless it was just this particular RB. Need a few more games maybe.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I'm seeing the same issue at times (AM). The cpu running back will have a clear running lane forward and all of sudden they start weird herky jerky cutting & go east an west & run directly into defenders. In talking like part the ocean type running lane, like daylight for days running lane. It's inconceivable that this is still an issue. It's interesting how some are saying the cpu run game is better & others are seeing well what I'm talking about. This happened while I was playing vs Barkley of the Giants. While it doesn't happen all the time when you see it kinda takes you back to how bad certain areas of this series is at times.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-10-2020 at 07:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »