Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation Updates - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation Updates - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2020, 11:27 AM   #25
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
Ok, I thought that was just me. It says it can't connect to EA Servers, even though I'm online. Then it goes to the main menu, but won't let me select anything.
After last weeks game, I had the itch to play with TB. I still had 4 hours left on my trial so I turned it on and the exact same thing happened to me. Couldnt connect to the servers or select anything. After resetting my modem, and reinstalling the entire game and EA play I went out and brought M21 from Walmart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2020, 12:20 PM   #26
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions2k9
What is this.. the 6th patch now? I’ve lost count.
I lost count too but its getting crazy lol and there are tons more to come lol weare at number 13 lol 1.13?? Anyway we might get to madden 22 lol

Last edited by zeroice; 10-09-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milticket
To be fair it tells you the number of updates Madden is on in the title of thread. So I can see how your comment can be taken as a troll or rip on EA.
I honestly didn’t realize that .13 means the 13th patch. However, there’s nothing fair about the poster’s response to my comment. Basically just generalized to being a *****.. and I take this stuff too seriously? Lol
Old 10-09-2020, 01:05 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions2k9
I honestly didn’t realize that .13 means the 13th patch. However, there’s nothing fair about the poster’s response to my comment. Basically just generalized to being a *****.. and I take this stuff too seriously? Lol
Come on, man....I know you're not new here. People like to use the number of patches the game experiences within an arbitrary amount of time to demonstrate how broken the game is and how incompetent, greedy, lazy, -insert negative character trait here- EA are. It's a long-standing, traditional method of dunking on them...been happening for years

If that's not what you were doing, then awesome. But the guy replying to you wasn't coming out of left field with his assumptions and response, either
Old 10-09-2020, 01:13 PM   #29
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
Ok, I thought that was just me. It says it can't connect to EA Servers, even though I'm online. Then it goes to the main menu, but won't let me select anything.
That’s the one, they broke it with the previous patch and obviously can’t be bothered fixing it even though people pay for this service.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:19 PM   #30
Rookie

Is the fumbling *ridiculous* for anyone else since this update? Played one game in my franchise, two RB fumbles and two QB fumbles. Tried playing FOTF and my QB is fumbling anytime he takes a hit as well. These are just on regular tackles and hits, not huge ones.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:38 PM   #31
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg88forHOF
Come on, man....I know you're not new here. People like to use the number of patches the game experiences within an arbitrary amount of time to demonstrate how broken the game is and how incompetent, greedy, lazy, -insert negative character trait here- EA are. It's a long-standing, traditional method of dunking on them...been happening for years
Pretty much. We've all been around here a while, and we've seen a lot of the almost passive-aggressive 'how many patches have they released?' posts since EA started calling Madden a "live service" game and shifted to a bunch of smaller updates throughout the game's cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg88forHOF
If that's not what you were doing, then awesome. But the guy replying to you wasn't coming out of left field with his assumptions and response, either
This is also true. If I misread it and took the wrong implication from his post, that's on me. If not...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2020, 04:47 PM   #32
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklibertine
Is the fumbling *ridiculous* for anyone else since this update? Played one game in my franchise, two RB fumbles and two QB fumbles. Tried playing FOTF and my QB is fumbling anytime he takes a hit as well. These are just on regular tackles and hits, not huge ones.
I've seen an uptick in fumbles but they've mostly been the runner was down and reversed variety.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »