Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation Updates - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation Updates - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2020, 12:21 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentat

Post-update i had to put my AP franchise on hold. I went from having to try my hardest to win to not even having to pick plays on defense.

I don't control anyone on defense and I'm getting 5-10 sacks a half with 2-3 fumbles. CPU receivers don't get open and the QB is throwing for 35-50% and hasn't eclipsed 100yds in a half yet.

The CPU ball carriers are much better. I think the patch is great but requires new sliders, at least for me. I don't have time to figure it out so I'll wait for Armor since I'm using his sliders. My CPU RB has gone from 4-5ypc to 7-10ypc. I can just call run plays everytime and let the CPU control my RB and March down the field.

With my set and the patch the game has become completely unplayable. At least for my playstyle where I only control the QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2020, 01:29 PM   #42
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.13 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentat

One thing that is frustrating me, but in a good way, is that the CPU double teams Aaron Donald 80% of the time on passing plays no matter where I line him up. Since the rest of my pass rushers are mediocre I'm having a hard time getting pressure, it's a great challenge.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-10-2020, 05:03 PM   #43
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
One of the things that I've seen post patch, at least on All-Madden, is that CPU running back AI is really stellar now. They use all the moves, and most importantly always seem to run to daylight now instead or running back inside into tacklers. If you don't have stout run defenders in the middle of your defense, and I don't, you're going to get chewed up on the ground unless you're putting 8 or even 9 in the box.
All-Madden has felt amazing post-patch and you usually never hear me say that about All-Madden. Played Browns Colts today and it felt like an actual NFL game for once even though I won 24-7. It was a close grind the whole time until the final drive.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 10-12-2020, 12:31 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if this has been asked previously but how do you tell which patch version of M21 you have? I play on XB1X and I have it set keep my games auto updated.

Thanks.
Old 10-12-2020, 12:33 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
All-Madden has felt amazing post-patch and you usually never hear me say that about All-Madden. Played Browns Colts today and it felt like an actual NFL game for once even though I won 24-7. It was a close grind the whole time until the final drive.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
Were you playing at default or with sliders?

I took a quick look this morning at AM default and was very surprised at how good it felt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2020, 03:34 PM   #46
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice
I lost count too but its getting crazy lol and there are tons more to come lol weare at number 13 lol 1.13?? Anyway we might get to madden 22 lol

lots of games have patches and as long as it improves the game, whats the problem. You said you didn't purchase the game this year so you should be good.
Old 10-12-2020, 03:36 PM   #47
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
They don't fix things?
Boo, EA sucks.

They fix things but hold on for bigger quarterly patches?
Boo. EA takes too long to fix things. They suck.

They fix things frequently?
Boo. Look how often they're fixing things.

Some of you guys take your video games very seriously.

Thank you. Some folks complain just to complain. I would not doubt if a lot of the complainers do not have the game. You should see the EA facebook page, nothing but trolls.
Old 10-12-2020, 03:38 PM   #48
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
Few people like to buy broken products at full price.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Come on dude, most games have patches at launch and beyond. Did someone force you to purchase a "broken" game? Let it go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »