Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.14 Available - Updates For Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.14 Available - Updates For Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Presentation - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2020, 02:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.14 Available - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBreaker35
They are upset that the meta is right back where it ended last year. The competitive scene is majority QB draw offense, and stretch/dive runs.

The guy that won the club series championship last year with a punter at QB complained to the developers on Twitter that the pass is too strong, and the run needs buffing; a week goes by, and patch comes out that does exactly what he wanted. Despite the Madden feedback forum pleading for the opposite.
Oh okay But In 32 man Franchise you can Stop Run stretch/Dive And QB Draw not to many People Run that. But Glad I Don't Play MUT Alot

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-15-2020, 02:34 PM   #18
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.14 Available - Updates For Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Prese

Thank god they fixed the drops!!!

I played Week 5, Pack vs Bucs last night... I had Rodgers only complete 42.7% because of 10 ****ing drops!!!! I was so pissed, moved to 5-0, but still!
Old 10-15-2020, 02:40 PM   #19
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup

As for the update, really glad they fixed the "WRs dropping the ball too late because of contact." That was a huge issue for me and a reason I had WR catching up at like 80 to help prevent that. I think I also had lowered the user pass blocking sliders so will have to up those since it will be even stronger but having Murray as your QB makes it pretty easy to avoid sacks so we'll see.
Me too, Keenan Allen would make a catch then after having control would drop it with that weird animation.
Old 10-15-2020, 02:40 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup
Too much pass rush? Where'd you get that? Madden competitive guy said passing offense was too good and wanted the run buffed and that's what happened supposedly (I pay 0 attention to competitive madden but going off what the other poster said)

---

As for the update, really glad they fixed the "WRs dropping the ball too late because of contact." That was a huge issue for me and a reason I had WR catching up at like 80 to help prevent that. I think I also had lowered the user pass blocking sliders so will have to up those since it will be even stronger but having Murray as your QB makes it pretty easy to avoid sacks so we'll see.
I was just trying to make sense of the guy's argument that I only got second-hand.

Sounds like I misunderstood it, no biggie. I'm happy to see more pass rush in this patch.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:24 PM   #21

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.14 Available - Updates For Gameplay, MUT, Franchise & Prese

Anyone fire it up and try the new patch to see how the new pass rush works? Seems like a lot of speculating so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2020, 03:32 PM   #22
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Anyone fire it up and try the new patch to see how the new pass rush works? Seems like a lot of speculating so far.
Check the slider forum out, that is where a lot of experimenting happens.

Someone in JoshC's thread stated that Cousins is playing like a normal QB, throwing the ball out of the endline, etc....
Old 10-15-2020, 05:29 PM   #23
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

Also curious to see what the pass rush will be like, especially for the user side since I mainly control the LBs. it felt like the only time you got pressure or sacks was from X factor guys, and even my franchise I’m doing my X factor guy is sometimes non existent
Old 10-15-2020, 06:13 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Just watched my friend play using my black sliders. Pass rush looks better but the Pass Coverage looks worst. That was the first time he's thrown for over 400 yards with my sliders. One game sample size so I'll see how it plays out. I just hope they didn't make passing the ball easy.. I'm about to play some games myself and see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »