Home

Madden 21 Next Gen Preview by Brian Mazique

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Next Gen Preview by Brian Mazique within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2020, 01:17 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Next Gen Preview by Brian Mazique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumala
Why not share gameplay of the next gen madden, only a week and a half til release. Especially if these reviewers have been surprised at the positives so far.
U already know the answer lol
Old 11-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I wonder with the next gen stats if they used the data under different weather conditions. Players shouldn’t run routes and break the same as they do in rain/snow. Speed and acceleration should be affected. Knowing EA like we do, probably not.
Bro I've been saying this for years. They should decrease speed & acceleration across the board for weather games especially snow games.

Also, when are they ever gonna bring the live weather option back that they had in NCAA? That was a dope feature. Why is it that we still can't we play cold weather games without snow? Come on EA.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:22 PM   #35
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

We really should have some form of dynamic weather by now. If it’s not in by next year I don’t know what to say. It’s just sad the game has advanced so slowly.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2020, 03:15 PM   #36
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
We really should have some form of dynamic weather by now. If it’s not in by next year I don’t know what to say. It’s just sad the game has advanced so slowly.

Sad? Yes? Surprising? Nah not really.

I just can’t believe they’re writing hype articles about sideline models and puddles on the field.

For next gen systems in 2020 that is just mind blowing. People actually getting hyped about sideline players and coaches for a next gen madden game is well, maddening to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-25-2020, 11:36 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Sad? Yes? Surprising? Nah not really.

I just can’t believe they’re writing hype articles about sideline models and puddles on the field.

For next gen systems in 2020 that is just mind blowing. People actually getting hyped about sideline players and coaches for a next gen madden game is well, maddening to say the least.

This thread has 35 replies in three days. I’m not sure “hype” is the word I’d use. It’s just nice to see them doing something, anything. We’re starved to the bone and will gladly eat breadcrumbs.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:42 AM   #38
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
This thread has 35 replies in three days. I’m not sure “hype” is the word I’d use. It’s just nice to see them doing something, anything. We’re starved to the bone and will gladly eat breadcrumbs.

That’s fine and I respect that, but my question is, shouldn’t the madden community as a whole be expecting a helluva lot more than this?

This doesn’t scream next gen to me whatsoever. This is something that should have been done during the PS3/360 days.

This team doesn’t deserve praise for implanting a feature or two that was possible two console generations ago and calling it “next gen”

To each their own, though.

Old 11-26-2020, 09:20 AM   #39
Rookie

jay87's Arena

Well, EA is just EA and remains EA.
The company has the worst reputation of any publisher for over 10 years. The last big failure was antham. BioWare they have completely run into the wall.

It's sad what they want to sell to the console community here as next gen.

Project: 100% NFL Simulation Football

TFG Roster, 2020 Franchise File, XP-Sliders, Itbeme's Revival Playbook Mod Extension & Simulation Gameplay Sliders

The 100% NFL Roster and Itbeme23's Simulation Sliders for Madden20 *BETA*

R.I.P Arthur Morgan
Old 11-26-2020, 05:36 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
That’s fine and I respect that, but my question is, shouldn’t the madden community as a whole be expecting a helluva lot more than this?

This doesn’t scream next gen to me whatsoever. This is something that should have been done during the PS3/360 days.

This team doesn’t deserve praise for implanting a feature or two that was possible two console generations ago and calling it “next gen”

To each their own, though.

The craziest part about it is that nobody even knows what this next-gen feature will look like or what it will do. A week away from release and no footage on gameplay. No word on how next-gen stats integrate with XF or SS abilities. How do next gen stats impact existing franchise modes. Do generated rookies come with updated next gen stats? Madden does things so wrong, its sad. Any question to their developers and they take it as an attack. Oh well, it is what it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »