Home

Legitimate reasons EA hasn't adopted All Pro 2K8s gameplay engine?

This is a discussion on Legitimate reasons EA hasn't adopted All Pro 2K8s gameplay engine? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 08:31 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Legitimate reasons EA hasn't adopted All Pro 2K8s gameplay engine?

I'm sorry, I can't get over OP admitting they ain't even played a 2K football game and just watched videos and then making this thread LMAOOOOO
Old 04-19-2021, 09:59 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus
Seems like some people have swallowed hard on the Koolaid of a certain youtuber...
I think thats better than people swallowing the koolaid of the billion dollar company that lies to their consumers 🤷🏾*♂️
Old 04-19-2021, 02:31 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hshaw810
I think thats better than people swallowing the koolaid of the billion dollar company that lies to their consumers *
This thread won't stay open much longer if people just come in here to make posts like this.

I've never understood why people find the need to take loyalty with one company/game over the other. Both did things well, both did things not so well. Both had different priorities.

It's one thing to point out flaws Madden has and show how 2k did it, but to go at each other is a bit ridiculous.

I personally think 2k always played the more authentic game of football and I think to this day 2k8 is still the most authentic game of football on the field, but I can point at numerous things that EA/Madden do well. There's no need for the "you're either with us or against" attitude that so many 2k and EA fans show. It's just as cringey to see as the people who get into console wars as if those matter at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2021, 05:01 PM   #52
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlegacy
I'm sorry, I can't get over OP admitting they ain't even played a 2K football game and just watched videos and then making this thread LMAOOOOO
I'm sure eyes can see gameplay issues just as well through a computer screen as a tv.

I played 2k5 for a bit last year if my post on general consensus wasn't good enough for you.

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Old 04-19-2021, 08:14 PM   #53
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

The idea that this this thread should even exist, let alone stay open is laughable, but it does set the precedent that when 2K does return with football in whatever forms it takes, bs troll threads about the game will be okay.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 04-19-2021, 08:22 PM   #54
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
The idea that this this thread should even exist, let alone stay open is laughable, but it does set the precedent that when 2K does return with football in whatever forms it takes, bs troll threads about the game will be okay.
What makes you say that this thread isn't legit? This isn't a troll thread, I want Madden to improve itself lol

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:51 PM   #55
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

If you have a question as to if a thread is appropriate or not, feel free to PM a mod. The subject matter has certainly fallen on either side of the line in the past depending on a number of factors

Given the discussion has moved largely from the original topic and and onto personal barbs and discussion of moderation I'll do what many expected to happen earlier and ask everyone to move on.

Thanks.

Last edited by mestevo; 04-20-2021 at 12:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »