Home

Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer and Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer and Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2021, 04:01 PM   #49
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Wait....this was the "deep dive"? Seemed a bit shallow to me. I mean, I am thankful for any new info but aren't some of the deep dive videos from MLB the Show really long and "deep" into the subject? I didn't expect an extended trailer to be it. Oh well. Just my useless musings.
There's podcasts tomorrow and Thursday and the blog on Friday that will all give deeper info.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 06-22-2021, 04:03 PM   #50
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer

Quote:
Wait....this was the "deep dive"? Seemed a bit shallow to me. I mean, I am thankful for any new info but aren't some of the deep dive videos from MLB the Show really long and "deep" into the subject? I didn't expect an extended trailer to be it. Oh well. Just my useless musings.

To answer your question…..no. Have not been for a long time. They have not deep dived on franchise mode since 2009 to be candid.

It’s no secret I am a massive Show guy…..but their past achievements and great reputation has faded quite quickly recently.

What EA Tiburon and Madden is doing here to Franchise Mode has been long long overdue we all know that.

But they are doing it.

The Show other than do a Stadium Creator which for some was a huge ask (I could care less about it) did nothing….nothing worth bragging about to Franchise mode.

Don’t get me wrong either. I really love franchise mode on MLB The Show. It is solid. But they removed critical features that made it great (Year to Year saves and Sounds of the Show) for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Madden is hopefully laying the ground work here.

It is so fashionable on the internet to bash Madden…..I simply do not care to get toxic.

I am thrilled with the direction franchise mode is taking here on 22 and the new scouting looks great. Can’t wait to see it all come together. Also I am looking forward to seeing the two other live updates planned and what those entail.

Madden is in a far better up trend concerning Franchise mode than MLB The Show is by a country mile.

Regardless of why…..it is a fact right now.

Of course it needs to work as well. That goes without saying.

What The Show pulled this cycle for 21 is nothing short of a nice kick in the balls for guys like me who have been playing the series forever and have been carrying our franchises forward each year.

They removed stuff and did not even deliver a better game on the diamond let alone off the diamond “.

My opinion. Some disagree.

Madden is on a roll in terms of showing a lot more effort and commitment to improve offline franchise mode.

The Show has moved on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-22-2021, 04:07 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
There are of couple things that won’t be available on last gen. In my opinion though the real distinguishable difference between the 2 generations is gameplay. Current gen is a noticeable upgrade over last gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2021, 04:43 PM   #52
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

Will the new Coordinator positions be able to be hired as Head Coaches - and HC fired and become Coordinators?
Old 06-22-2021, 05:04 PM   #53
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbjohnson2
Will the new Coordinator positions be able to be hired as Head Coaches - and HC fired and become Coordinators?
Unfortunately not, there’s hiring and firing but in the beta it seems like no promotions or stealing away someone’s offensive coordinator to become your head coach. There’s no coaching carousel which takes away from the addition for me
Old 06-22-2021, 05:07 PM   #54
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Unfortunately not, there’s hiring and firing but in the beta it seems like no promotions or stealing away someone’s offensive coordinator to become your head coach. There’s no coaching carousel which takes away from the addition for me

I agree - I can’t believe that! I have been super pumped over the last few days reading about all of the additions, and I just assumed that promotions/stealing away OCs..etc..was part of coordinators being added. Durn…
Old 06-22-2021, 05:16 PM   #55
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Hopefully that will be added in 23. I'm going to sit out for a few years and see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2021, 05:35 PM   #56
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer and Details Revealed

Making Madden Podcast Episode 0 is now live on Apple Podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »