Home

Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Gridiron Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Gridiron Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2021, 02:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Gridiron Notes

Sheeeeesh, that was a huge plate to digest. Definitely going to be an epic remainder of the year for football gamers!!!!
Old 06-25-2021, 03:38 PM   #18
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Damn, really unfortunate that the title update for scouting requires a restart of franchise.

So Ill have nothing to do on Madden for a month. Franchise is all I do haha.
Old 06-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #19
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Damn, really unfortunate that the title update for scouting requires a restart of franchise.

So Ill have nothing to do on Madden for a month. Franchise is all I do haha.
Dude!!! Of course you have something to do.

What I am going to do is play every game of every week inside franchise mode. Using all the teams, getting familiar with all the new features, etc.

Lock in a great slider set.....have fun with it. Then after the scouting update drops you will be primed and ready to roll with your team and have a blast.

The gameplay is awesome. You will be playing....trust me!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-25-2021, 04:09 PM   #20
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Dude!!! Of course you have something to do.

What I am going to do is play every game of every week inside franchise mode. Using all the teams, getting familiar with all the new features, etc.

Lock in a great slider set.....have fun with it. Then after the scouting update drops you will be primed and ready to roll with your team and have a blast.

The gameplay is awesome. You will be playing....trust me!!!
A lot of people here a very tough time waiting more than a few days after the game releases before starting an actual keeper Franchise.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Operation Sports mobile app

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-25-2021, 04:50 PM   #21
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
A lot of people here a very tough time waiting more than a few days after the game releases before starting an actual keeper Franchise.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah me and my buddies are among that crowd.

We start up right away, only 4 of us but we usually get 10+ seasons in easy. We did over 15 last year. Playing nearly every game, unless one of us is completely out of it at the end of the year and they sim a couple.

We would have normally had 2-3 seasons in by the scouting drop. But itll be worth the wait I am sure!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2021, 07:52 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm a bit of two minds on a lot of this.

It seems like an awful lot of attribute boosts and complicated stat boosts that will have to walk a fine line between being over powered and being meaningless.

It's good to see effort put forth but I think it'd be more important to get the basics right first.

I think it's all going to be a lot of dressing if the overall simulation engine isn't reworked too.

I enjoy team building in franchise as it and probably have generally more positive view of it than a lot of people, but I can definitely see this backfiring and breaking progression in a lot of ways.

I like how NBA 2k does it where the player attributes, coach systems and stuff work together more naturally to get results than the various stat stuff.

Obviously reserving judgement until it's released though.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:44 PM   #23
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Glad to see regression has some tuning and has more variables now. If i had to guess there might be a coach skill where you can revert regression for a player or reduce the impact of it so we could theoretically see higher rated older players such as Larry Fitzgerald or even a Tom Brady.

All in all its good stuff but the part I liked the best is that last gen gets everything except for individual breakdowns from next gen stats but it's not a deal breaker at all. Hopefully gameplay has seen some love for us last gen folks and I think it'll be a very enjoyable year of Madden for me.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I really wish they wouldn't hide regression in the background so to speak and just let us set it the way we want. Whether we set the regression by age, position then age(QB, Regression starts at age 34, RB starts at 31, etc) just anything to let us have sliders to set this ourselves.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:02 PM   #24
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I can’t read this without thinking about the 7 bullet point blog we got on franchise last year. It’s insane how far things have come in a year. Hopefully this is the new direction and not a one year thing, but this is awesome so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »