Home

Trial Hours Disolving Without Playing

This is a discussion on Trial Hours Disolving Without Playing within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2021, 01:45 PM   #17
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Trial Hours Disolving Without Playing

LOTSSSS of people saying the same thing on Twitter, but not a peep out of EA about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 08-14-2021, 01:57 PM   #18
Rookie

blitz2kx's Arena

Played no joke, 1.5 games...maybe a little over an hour. Just loaded it up and I have less than 3 hours left. Of course I close the app, nothing in quick resume.

Kinda ****ty
Old 08-14-2021, 02:42 PM   #19
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I think I may have narrowed down the issue. It seems that in order to preserve your trial hours...after you quit the game you have to sign out if your profile. I have two profiles and ended up getting another 10 hour trial under my second profile. I watched the first quarter of a game this morning and then quit the game and switched back to my main profile. I just booted the game back up and it's still saying that I have less than 10. I'm gonna let it play for a bit longer this time nd then quit and open it back up a little later and see what happens.

We'll see.
Old 08-14-2021, 03:19 PM   #20
Rookie

Baseball Purist's Arena

OVR: 1

I signed up for EA Play this morning and downloaded the trial. After I was done playing I disconnected my PS5 from the internet. Just loaded the game back up and I have the correct amount of time left on my trial. Not sure if it's a fix, but it worked nevertheless.
Old 08-14-2021, 03:28 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I think I may have narrowed down the issue. It seems that in order to preserve your trial hours...after you quit the game you have to sign out if your profile. I have two profiles and ended up getting another 10 hour trial under my second profile. I watched the first quarter of a game this morning and then quit the game and switched back to my main profile. I just booted the game back up and it's still saying that I have less than 10. I'm gonna let it play for a bit longer this time nd then quit and open it back up a little later and see what happens.

We'll see.
I can confirm this theory when I quit out of madden I had 7 hours. I played Halo for an hour and then watched a Summer league game on MS EDGE for 2 hours before turning off my system. I just checked and I have 4 hours left right now. Come on EA!! Spread the word
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2021, 03:49 PM   #22
Banned

SouthernWarrior's Arena

Seems like just an XBOX issue? No issue on my end on the PS5 as Long as I quit out of the game.
Old 08-14-2021, 03:59 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernWarrior
Seems like just an XBOX issue? No issue on my end on the PS5 as Long as I quit out of the game.
Are you still using your system after quitting the game on playstation?
Old 08-14-2021, 04:22 PM   #24
Rookie

worldindus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Purist
I signed up for EA Play this morning and downloaded the trial. After I was done playing I disconnected my PS5 from the internet. Just loaded the game back up and I have the correct amount of time left on my trial. Not sure if it's a fix, but it worked nevertheless.
Close the game completely. Sign out of your profile.Disconnect from the internet. No internet means you cannot connect to the ea servers and if you have no connection to the ea servers, then your time won't keep ticking down. After you close the game, completely sign out of your account, then turnoff internet, you can turn the internet back on and sign back in.

I know, for a fact, that if you close the game and also sign out of your profile, your time will remain where it was.

Last edited by worldindus; 08-14-2021 at 06:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »