Home

Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Coming in 2022

This is a discussion on Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Coming in 2022 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2021, 11:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Despite the Rumors, Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Are Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
That’s why you verify sources before taking the news and running with it. SGO is not a credible source, they’ve posted news not verified way too much.
I honestly would like to see that. I don't want to come across as a dick/***, I just would like to know some examples.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2021, 12:10 AM   #34
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Re: Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Coming in 2022

I'm still on Madden 20 so this doesn't impact me but as a Franchise only player I've been curious what these live service updates would bring. My only issue is they aren't planning on releasing these updates or saying anything about them until 2022. End of the regular season, start of the playoffs with the Super Bowl on the horizon, that's a bit too long to wait.

This isn't MLB or NBA which have longer seasons, this is similar to NASCAR 21 being released two weeks before the end of the NASCAR season. EA has got to time these updates so they come out while the season is still going on, not toward the end of the season.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:07 AM   #35
Rookie

After years of reading post crushing Madden & EaSports. I finally realized that the real trolls are the ones that defend this average game from these valued points the "haters" make. The defenders of Madden are the ones Baiting you for a response. Not the other way around. So now with this new & correct perspective of things. I can now laugh & enjoy both sides more instead of hating one more then the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2021, 07:57 AM   #36
Rookie

Re: Despite the Rumors, Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Are Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhishIsGood
Phew! This is a relief to see. I bought into the rumor and as an offline-franchise-only guy it was super frustrating. I’ll walk back my criticisms I posted toward EA on this issue. My bad EA.

It’s been a decade since they’ve done anything major with offline franchise like this. Seriously. It will probably be a long time again after they’re finished with whatever updates they do this year, so it was frustrating thinking they were just gonna switch gears to NCAA development. It’s good to know we’ll still get some more updates like we thought were coming. I’m glad they addressed the rumor.

Now if only they would fix chronic simulation stat issues (like FG % on CPU teams are off, or scrambling QB’s never having nearly enough run attempts, as examples). If they fix that stuff and fix progressive fatigue we would really be on to something here! The assistant coach stuff is pretty cool and long over due. Keep up the love for solo franchise mode EA! Yay franchise stuff!
About the sim stats, there are so many issues with the sim stats in general. The FG% is one thing but how about the fact that kickers don't ki k nearly the amount of FGs they kick in real life. There are way too many s offensive TDs and waaaaayyyyy too many rushing TDs in general. Almost every team has a double digit rushing TD player and some teams have multiple. Statistics are still tied to playbooks, like running QBs will only run the ball in sims if you use Baltimore or Arizona playbook. However they also barely pass the ball. So certain teams you have to put those playbooks on them. Since you can't assign custom playbooks to teams you can augment how often they also pass. Unless you slow sim and watch the games with the custom playbooks. Let's not even bring up how terrible special teams are now. They need to fix a lot of things with this game.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-03-2021, 07:58 AM   #37
Rookie

Personally I think it’s just too many instances of shady reporting out of SGO to trust them ever again. When I see a story “broken” by SGO, I outright do not believe it. It was like that before this instance, which was either them lying for clicks again, or them being burned by sources, both of which would be entirely SGO’s fault. If you get burned by a source, that still falls on your shoulders. It’s on you to decipher what is good intel and what is not.

Just my $0.02 but I refuse to believe they’ve been burned by sources dozens of times in the past two years, lol. It’s either lazy reporting or outright making stuff up, don’t care which it is, both are bad.

Last edited by Chederer; 12-03-2021 at 08:03 AM.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:15 AM   #38
Rookie

DatsunDimer's Arena

I will say this, I find it more likely that the SGO report was correct than EA Tiburon sticking to their word on Franchise mode. Also, did EA squash that report immediately?
Old 12-03-2021, 08:20 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunDimer
I will say this, I find it more likely that the SGO report was correct than EA Tiburon sticking to their word on Franchise mode. Also, did EA squash that report immediately?
Right on. Think about it, we haven't heard from developers other than for MUT in months. They forgot about us, then a report comes out like this and (Madden Voice) BOOM! It's "here we are" and we're doing the updates...on top of that they do an "end around" on the original source via IGN to make people doubt SGOs credibility.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by baconbits11; 12-03-2021 at 08:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:27 AM   #40
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

lmao! This is just too funny to me because, to be honest, I wasn't even aware that they were giving us 2 more updates to franchise mode before I saw the SGO article. And even though I didn't know about the planned updates, the article made me pretty disappointed with EA and Madden.

Now I see this and I'm like cool...we are getting updates that I probably wouldn't even know about if it wasn't for SGO in the first place! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »