Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2019, 07:31 PM   #2649
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Please help: my computer crashed - everytime I try to download the MaddenRoster Reader editor it gives me the generic EA DB Reader... How do I get the original???
Old 03-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #2650
Just started!

I have spent the last week trying to get the editor and my game consoles to cooperate with me, and I am at my wits end. I have one little specific thing that I'm trying to change, so if anyone would be willing to help me out, that would be fantastic. I have Madden 12 and Madden 25 for PS3. Is it possible for anyone to edit wide receiver Jake Kumerow (Packers on 12, Seahawks on 25) into a rookie, age 20? I'm white and have long hair, and I'm trying to get myself into the game as a rookie. I'm somewhat pathologically a perfectionist so I really want my character to have long hair. Since the player creator won't let me create a white player with long hair, this seems the best way to do it. If anyone can take any default or default-esque roster they have lying around and make that happen for me, I would be SO grateful.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:27 PM   #2651
Just started!

Whoops, I meant Brett Swain. Kumerow was the guy I was hoping was in Madden 17.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2019, 08:58 PM   #2652
Rookie

I know this is an old thread, but the Horizon link in the first post no longer works, fyi
Old 04-13-2019, 09:43 AM   #2653
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackO_Olsen
These rosters dont have the players in them but has all players head shots, These are not for playing games with but just to put names to headshot numbers, I have made two rosters that have all the headshots in madden 12, there are some blanks at the start of part 1 and some blanks at the end of part 2, dont click info on blanks it will freeze your game, sorted by name part 1 headshot's 200-2938, part 2 2938-5676. There not in perfect order, so you will have to use the editor along with the game to id players headshots. Rehash and resign extract the MC02 file to view in the editor and load the game, should be able to match things up from there.
WackO, are these files no longer available? i click to download and nothing happens. I've been wondering for a long time what all the portrait IDs are for guys so I can make them on my own, this might be the holy grail of that info for M12 ps3, if only i could download it LOL
Old 05-06-2019, 12:33 AM   #2654
Just started!

can you add pictures to players with your editor?
Old 05-22-2019, 05:58 PM   #2655
Rookie

does anyone know how to fix freezing when trying to edit a player? I made a roster but when I try and go in an edit a player (particularly the Chiefs roster) the game automatically freezes as it tries to load the screen.

Edit: This is for a Madden 12 roster for the 360.

Last edited by Chiryder85; 05-22-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2019, 02:32 PM   #2656
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9

In the editor, is there coach ratings that can be edited. or is it just record and name?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »