Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #321
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Done with all DL, OLB. Should have all defensive ratings completed today, then I'm going to play with tones/face pics/and positions swaps for excess punters/kickers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey Xanathol, i wanna thank you for your work, this is by far the best thing to happen to Madden since its introduction. i havent been able to get away for my xbox the past week because of the editor. ive finally able to do everything i always wanted to do on madden like make a really accurate historic team for my beloved Raiders, and even add td/sack celebrations to any player. also no need for 13 because of your awesome franchise editor. once again thanks for your hard work and thanks to all the members who have had any input on this magnificent project
Old 10-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #323
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
hey Xanathol, i wanna thank you for your work, this is by far the best thing to happen to Madden since its introduction. i havent been able to get away for my xbox the past week because of the editor. ive finally able to do everything i always wanted to do on madden like make a really accurate historic team for my beloved Raiders, and even add td/sack celebrations to any player. also no need for 13 because of your awesome franchise editor. once again thanks for your hard work and thanks to all the members who have had any input on this magnificent project
Are you going to make a classic roster for madden? if so, please provide a link when you're finished.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #324
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Sorry for coming to the party so late and asking such a stupid question, but can someone point me the latest version of the roster that I should be starting with? I have been reading all the threads and following along but I am not clear what files to start with as the threads have all gotten so long? Are we using the latest Madden 13 rosters converted to 12 format? Is there an actual 32 team franchise with the correct schedule ready to go? What about draft classes? I see people working on them, but do they need to be integrated into a franchise when you start or can they be slip streamed in later? In traditional method you had to import a draft class from NCAA at the start of you franchise....not at the end.

Again, sorry for all the questions....I have a real good grasp on all the transferring of the files and how to re-hash them from previous roster mods. I am just looking for which files to get started with and how to get the schedule right.

Thanks everyone.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #325
Rookie

Whetz47's Arena

Last edited by Whetz47; 02-01-2017 at 05:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #326
Rookie

is there a list of protrait id numbers for madden 12?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #327
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericvasquez
is there a list of protrait id numbers for madden 12?
Not that I'm aware of, would be awesome if there was! Save a ton of time!

Edit* I've completed all Defensive Positions/Overalls/Names/College/Height/Weight/Number. Now I'm just going through and making some minor edits to other ratings. Not quite done, have a bit of small/specific type things to do. Maybe be close by Midnight. Hopefully for sure done tomorrow. Still need to test out a few things, to make sure it's all good console side. But as of now, everything works as it should.

Last edited by Noose; 10-02-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #328
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
Not that I'm aware of, would be awesome if there was! Save a ton of time!

Edit* I've completed all Defensive Positions/Overalls/Names/College/Height/Weight/Number. Now I'm just going through and making some minor edits to other ratings. Not quite done, have a bit of small/specific type things to do. Maybe be close by Midnight. Hopefully for sure done tomorrow. Still need to test out a few things, to make sure it's all good console side. But as of now, everything works as it should.
Did you download the file I worked on this morning or did you just continue from yours from last night?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »