Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #305
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
Alright, I've began my edits, using your latest csv Cursive. I am starting on the CB's and will stay on the defensive side of the ball. I am going to use the ratings you suggested in comparison to players. I will keep my overalls down, and try to make it as realistic as I would like it. I will then share it with you and if you think it's something worth the team effort, we'll go from there. I'll be on it for the rest of the day and MNF. So should have something up laters you can check out. I am going to include underclassman I believe to be leaving. Of course this can be debated later if we do team up. But like you, I want a nice file, for this and the others to follow. SO hope you'll approve, cheers and thanks for the help!
The main fields won't let you edit the overall, you need to go to
View>Raw Data>PNEC field
and change that field to the overall of the player you are copying the ratings from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can you edit the rosters for example move players to other teams with this editor?
If so please tell me how.

Thank You
Old 10-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #307
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
The main fields won't let you edit the overall, you need to go to
View>Raw Data>PNEC field
and change that field to the overall of the player you are copying the ratings from.
Okay, thanks for the heads up. Just curious, are there other things that need to be changed in the same manner. Or are there things that should not be edited all together. I've been changing names, birthdates(all are in the 1930's), height weight, school, age, number, and at some point about 5 players in, I get a "unhandled exception", and the general view becomes non-visable. If I need to use only raw data, no problem. But can you supply actuals for the fields. Example PNEC=overall I'll have a look back and find the ones that were posted for now, Thanks man!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol

10. In Horizon's Package Manager ( assuming you still have your roster open ), in the Content view, select the file, right click, and choose Replace. Browse to your MC02 file and select it. Now click on the Rehash & resign button in the Package Manager.

11. Copy the new roster onto your USB and make sure it works - that's it!
Ok, I must be doing step 10 wrong or something because every time I successfully edit and save my ROSTER file and replace it following step 10 and copying it to my flash drive; I upload the file on Madden and it's still my ROSTER file from before without any of the edits.

Any idea of what I am doing wrong?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #309
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
Ok, I must be doing step 10 wrong or something because every time I successfully edit and save my ROSTER file and replace it following step 10 and copying it to my flash drive; I upload the file on Madden and it's still my ROSTER file from before without any of the edits.

Any idea of what I am doing wrong?
After replacing .MC02 are you rehashing and resigning?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #310
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
After replacing .MC02 are you rehashing and resigning?
Nevermind, I figured out my own idiocy. When I restarted my 360 console, I was on the wrong user profile.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #311
Rookie

This might be a stupid question, but I downloaded the Roster Editor version 6 and unzipped all the files but where is the actual Roster Editor application/program to open itself? I see it listed several times in different folders, and don't know which to choose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
This might be a stupid question, but I downloaded the Roster Editor version 6 and unzipped all the files but where is the actual Roster Editor application/program to open itself? I see it listed several times in different folders, and don't know which to choose.
In the "release folder" that's inside the"bin folder"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »