Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #1105
Rookie

IvanCalderon90's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

With this editor can I change the Rams city to Los Angeles, Titans name to the Oilers, or assign different primary jerseys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #1106
Just started!

OVR: 0

Kyle I had the same issue. The problem is Horizon makes the file too big for the game. You have to open the file in Modio and assign it to your jump drive there. Then Madden will read it.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #1107
Just started!

I'm having no luck editing coaches. I tried turning Whisenhunt into Ray Horton and Whis still shows up in the game everywhere. Do I need to export changes and import them? Also will it change the coaches in game face? Like can I replace Whisenhunt with Andy Reid's info and see fat Andy on my sideline? Thanks.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:05 AM   #1108
Rookie

I have tried to download all the programs to my computer so I can put this years roster on Madden 12 for PS3. I never could get it so I was wondering is there an alternative? I was thinking maybe someone could send me their USB in the mail or something and I send back some money, or I send my USB to someone? If you guys could help me out that would be great, thanks!
Old 01-02-2013, 05:05 AM   #1109
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Right, after purging and then re-ordering the depth chart before saving I am still getting some big name players from the 1986 roster being deleted. Anyone with knowledge of the editor have any ideas to solve the problem. I am starting to think its the Roster itself.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #1110
Rookie

Raven Morpheus's Arena

Icon5 Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Hello

I stumbled across this forum, and this very helpful editor whilst looking for updated rosters for Madden 12, and I have to say thank you to Xan and all who have helped him so far.

I've got a slight problem I require some assistance with though...

I'm trying to create specific franchise regular seasons for a 2002 roster and also the current 2012-2013 roster.

However when I come to edit the schedules in Xan's editor I find the bye weeks are not in the same place as they were in the year in question - for example the real life Week 4 of the 2012 regular season has the Colts and Steelers on a bye, but the franchise version doesn't, I think the 1st bye week is week 5 or 6 and even then it's not correct as it has more teams on bye.

I've read earlier in this thread that you can move bye weeks around but I've not been able to see how to do that, or seen any instructions on doing that. I have the latest version of the editor from post 1 of this thread.

I thought of exporting the schedule to a .csv then editing it, moving bye weeks to where they should be, and then importing it back into the franchise but the .csv just gives me a load of data that I can't even begin to comprehend, and I'm not even sure if that'd work.

So, please could someone tell me, if it's possible, how can I move the bye weeks (and also get the correct number of matches in those weeks) so they match the regular season I'm trying to create?

Many thanks.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #1111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by revredbird23
I'm having no luck editing coaches. I tried turning Whisenhunt into Ray Horton and Whis still shows up in the game everywhere. Do I need to export changes and import them? Also will it change the coaches in game face? Like can I replace Whisenhunt with Andy Reid's info and see fat Andy on my sideline? Thanks.
Try doing what I did. A lot of coaches are the same coaches just with different names. With Ray Horton I just changed the Cardinals defensive coordinator's name to "Ray Horton." (Double clicked on the name and on the left side it has all his attributes) For Andy Reid...just use Andy Reid. There is an option where you can re-assign that coaches team. Just change it from the "Eagles" to "Cardinals" or whatever and for Whisenhunt change his from "Cardinals" to "Free Agent".

If you want Ray Horton to be the Head Coach: rename the Cardinals defensive coordinator to "Ray Horton" and change his status from "Defensive Coordinator" to "Head Coach." But, also make sure you change Ken Whisenhunt's Team from "Cardinals" to "Free Agent."

Essentially you're treating the Head Coaches like player transactions. Moving them from one team to the next and from one position to the next. Instead of just renaming coaches. That would be like me changing "Tom Brady" to "Peyton Manning" and getting frustrated because he looks like "Tom Brady." All you did was change the name.

Last edited by Chiryder85; 01-02-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #1112
Rookie

Has anyone tried to get the correct faces (and profiles) for former Head Coaches into this Madden?

i.e. Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden, Mike Mularkey, Jeff Fisher, Mike Tice, Dick Jauron, etc.

I was thinking of finding some old Madden games and seeing if their old Profile Id's work in this Madden. Like some of the old players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »