Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #457
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

So I imported the greats from an M12 roster to an M13 roster and I proceed to edit and create players the regular way in the game and when I go to release players the game freezes. Any idea's? It only happens with the edited roster file I'm working on. It seems to have become corrupt. Is anyone else running into something like this?
Old 10-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #458
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENOUS
I'm not seeing an option to mass adjust PassBlock, PassBlockingFootwork, and PassBlockingStrength in the editor. I've successfully mass adjusted all other player attributes which are visible in Player Management on the console.
Doh my bad - will add that back in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
So I imported the greats from an M12 roster to an M13 roster and I proceed to edit and create players the regular way in the game and when I go to release players the game freezes. Any idea's? It only happens with the edited roster file I'm working on. It seems to have become corrupt. Is anyone else running into something like this?
Release a player from which team? Can you provide a step by step please? I don't have 13 so I cannot test. Is it only when importing the greats? If you change the greats TGID field in their respective csv file to 1009 ( Free Agents ) then import, does it still happen?
Old 10-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone know if there are player portraits of Joe Montana or John Elway saved on the Madden 12 disc? Perhaps if they were legends or hall of famers in previous Madden games. Anyone have a clue?

People have found other legends in the 4000s ID numbers so it makes me wonder if they and other undiscovered legend portraits are hiding in the 4000s or 5000s.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #460
Pro

OVR: 6

is it possible with the editor:

1) change default 4-3 and 3-4 front
2) get Hines Ward (actual face) in Madden 13?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:34 AM   #461
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
Anyone know if there are player portraits of Joe Montana or John Elway saved on the Madden 12 disc? Perhaps if they were legends or hall of famers in previous Madden games. Anyone have a clue?

People have found other legends in the 4000s ID numbers so it makes me wonder if they and other undiscovered legend portraits are hiding in the 4000s or 5000s.
I tested a few ID #s and found out they start at 500 and end at 5000, nothing under or over works. i thought the same thing but haven't had time to go through all the 4500 potential ID #s. instead i hope i can get a roster file from earlier maddens like 04 and try to get portrait IDs from there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #462
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo2thewillyo
is it possible with the editor:

1) change default 4-3 and 3-4 front
2) get Hines Ward (actual face) in Madden 13?
-u can edited coaching schemes in franchise mode. for play now, edit the team's info, i just changed the default playbook number to a desired one.

-yes u can get hines on madden, just import him from m12 file to m13 file. or make a CAP and then just copy and paste his portrait ID#
Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #463
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
I tested a few ID #s and found out they start at 500 and end at 5000, nothing under or over works. i thought the same thing but haven't had time to go through all the 4500 potential ID #s. instead i hope i can get a roster file from earlier maddens like 04 and try to get portrait IDs from there
Can you actually load Madden files from that old of Madden games into the editor?

And if you're interested, perhaps we could divide the ID #s and edit them into one Roster each (I do a set of 100 or so, you do a set) to see what players we find. May save time.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #464
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Doh my bad - will add that back in!

Release a player from which team? Can you provide a step by step please? I don't have 13 so I cannot test. Is it only when importing the greats? If you change the greats TGID field in their respective csv file to 1009 ( Free Agents ) then import, does it still happen?

1. While on the Xbox M13 I created two players then save that roster to a usb.

2. I then open the M13 file from USB and create a .MC02 file of it and edit it with M12 editor.

3. edits were all made under the general tab. They include adding photo ID's, years pro, changing college, hometown, age's, birth date, Icon, celebration, & role.

4. I also imported 12 greats from an M12 roster file. with these I also made edits under the general tab. Mainly to years pro, icon, age's, & role.

5. I save the roster and load it back onto Xbox. I then proceed to create more players. After I create about 2 players. I proceed to release a player and the whole game freezes.

Thanks for taking a look at this I appreciate it and love the editor.

At this point I have started a new roster file and have imported the greats from an M12 roster again. I have made no edits to the roster file other than importing the greats. I have created several players and have no problems. So, it appears that something I did the first time while editing players with the editor caused a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »