Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 11:51 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Been trying to import the greats from the Madden 08 roster into 13, but keep getting a "PFLA field is missing" message when I try to import...any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #474
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Been trying to import the greats from the Madden 08 roster into 13, but keep getting a "PFLA field is missing" message when I try to import...any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong?
Can't do it,already tried.There are a crap load of fields missing.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #475
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
I know this might sound crazy, but has anyone popped Madden 12 into their computer? I know it's not going to read it right off, but with the right program we could possibly view the folders where the pic id'a are stored, and then they might have names with the numbers. I'm thinking this is probably a longshot.
The program/s of which you speak,are used by pirates.We don't do that here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 12:15 AM   #476
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
I know this might sound crazy, but has anyone popped Madden 12 into their computer? I know it's not going to read it right off, but with the right program we could possibly view the folders where the pic id'a are stored, and then they might have names with the numbers. I'm thinking this is probably a longshot.
Please try this and report back.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:24 AM   #477
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MST246
Can't do it,already tried.There are a crap load of fields missing.
Ah I see.....
Old 10-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #478
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MST246
The program/s of which you speak,are used by pirates.We don't do that here.
Edit**nevermind......none of my business

Last edited by Noose; 10-12-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:31 AM   #479
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
Alright Xan, here's all the equipment values. Hopefully you can create them in the order they're listed for streamline use. Also, any chance thaat fields in the appearance tab like left wrist and right wrist could be next to each other as opposed to alphabetical order? Not biggie, but does allow for faster use. Also curious of two more things, then I'll pipe down for a bit. Is it possible to creat a function to export an existing players appearances and import those to another? And also, not sure but is there a "Chest" field? I cannot seem to find one, although haven't looked much, but it seems that some of my model edits are not changing the chest region. I'll look into more and if I find something I'll report it, otherwise here's the equipment stuff, thanks again!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?j8th061l6iw7r6m
You rock man! I don't know where chest is either - has to be one of the ones still unmapped ( which is getting to be a small list! ). I didn't regroup the wrists, etc and stuck with alpha cus, well frankly, I like it that way better ( its good to be king! ).

So updating the first post with a new version!

(not putting them in other posts anymore - just makes a mess)!

Updates in the newest version:

1. Appearance tab has dropdowns for the values now thanks to Noose!

2. You can export / import an appearance ( pick & choose which fields, including Portrait and handedness ).

3. Renamed 'view' to 'advanced' and added a view tab with optional column highlighting or ( yes, mutually exclusive ) color coding of values that effect the overalls. The colors carry the most weight to least in this order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, aqua.

4. Under Draft, there is now a Fix Draft function for franchises. Per the other threads, what this does is set all coaches draft priorities to 0 for P, K, and QB if there is a 'QB Of The Future' or 'Franchise QB' under 30 ( I added that part ) on the team. All other priorities are set to 100, per the recommendations / discussions of old.

Request!!!

I'm still working on the much maligned calculated OVRs, trying to improve them. Right now, defensive ends are an abortion! If anyone has a better formula ( you can see my pathetic one in the PlayerData class on Form1.cs, 'CalcOverall' ), then please share! Thanks!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #480
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Holy crap, I knew it was only a matter of time before Madden console had an editor. Why isn't this more prevalent knowledge outside of the roster sub forum?

BTW I gave the PS3 saved games a look a little while ago and EA are encrypting them - which isn't a requirement from Sony but a developer's choice. Big shock EA went with locking down over opening up Not sure how it's done on the Xbox that made it possible for Horizon to exist.

Last edited by Nza; 10-12-2012 at 02:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »