Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2012, 03:39 AM   #481
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Geez, this editor has become a thing of beauty Xan, indeed you are the king! Sooo stoked to try it out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #482
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Holy crap, I knew it was only a matter of time before Madden console had an editor. Why isn't this more prevalent knowledge outside of the roster sub forum?

BTW I gave the PS3 saved games a look a little while ago and EA are encrypting them - which isn't a requirement from Sony but a developer's choice. Big shock EA went with locking down over opening up Not sure how it's done on the Xbox that made it possible for Horizon to exist.
Didn't you make a few editors for PC? Hopefully word continues to grow and this community goes as big as the PC modding.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #483
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Been trying to import the greats from the Madden 08 roster into 13, but keep getting a "PFLA field is missing" message when I try to import...any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong?
I can fix that. Post the file please. You have to export the players then open up the players using excel. Then export a player at the same position from (MLB, QB, whatever) from M12 or M13 make sure it's the same position. So take the M12 or M13 player and make sure all the attributes of the M08 player match the attributes of the M12 or M13 player. You will need two excel windows up at the same time side by side. So for example Joe Montana from M12 up and Brett Favre from M08 up and just go through each column and make sure they all match.

I did this with M10 Brett Favre and got it to work. I'm working on Derrick Thomas and I also got Thurman Thomas to work. I played with Favre and every thing he's old man Favre and I'm looking for a young cyberface for him.

But yeah post that ASAP I would love to get some of those players imported. And if you have a roster file for M09 I need that too.

Here is M10 Favre he's on the Vikings I edited him to work in M12/13 so just import him into the roster.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5ckxsypdb66zihc

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-12-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #484
Banned

OVR: 32

This is a post I made in Dylan's thread last night:

Since, no one has created an import for coaching philosophy sliders, I decided to take the initiative and post a base import file. While it is not completely accurate, I think it is a start.

Here is the import file for the coach philosophy sliders.

Open your franchise file in Xan's reader
- Select tables
- Select coaches
- Select import
- Select CSV
- Save Roster

Proceed with final steps to save franchise file to your USB

I am going to do some more work on the coaches file to refine it a bit. I am not sure how to change the appearance or even if it can be done. I will do the best I can though.

I would love to have additional assistance and input to get this as close to real life as possible. These coaching sliders can really change the game play experience.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Coach Philosophy 2012.zip (14.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #485
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
I can fix that. Post the file please. You have to export the players then open up the players using excel. Then export a player at the same position from (MLB, QB, whatever) from M12 or M13 make sure it's the same position. So take the M12 or M13 player and make sure all the attributes of the M08 player match the attributes of the M12 or M13 player. You will need two excel windows up at the same time side by side. So for example Joe Montana from M12 up and Brett Favre from M08 up and just go through each column and make sure they all match.

I did this with M10 Brett Favre and got it to work. I'm working on Derrick Thomas and I also got Thurman Thomas to work. I played with Favre and every thing he's old man Favre and I'm looking for a young cyberface for him.

But yeah post that ASAP I would love to get some of those players imported. And if you have a roster file for M09 I need that too.

Here is M10 Favre he's on the Vikings I edited him to work in M12/13 so just import him into the roster.
http://www.mediafire.com/?g2li3ixoyvyahdc
Nice work, yeah I opened the excel file but had no clue what I needed to input to satisfy the PFLA field, didn't think of matching it with a M12 or M13 player

How long and about how many fields did you need to enter to make it work?

I won't be able to post the file until after I get off work, will also try to open up Madden 07 (all my other older Madden games are Playstation versions)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #486
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MST246
Can't do it,already tried.There are a crap load of fields missing.
It's not hard to edit and add the field in I did it with Favre from M10 added him to M13.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #487
Rookie

OVR: 3

I tried to load a CCM file from Madden 13 into the editor but nothing showed.....knew it was a long shot, but was hoping it would work so I could see if importing the draft class was possible
Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #488
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Nice work, yeah I opened the excel file but had no clue what I needed to input to satisfy the PFLA field, didn't think of matching it with a M12 or M13 player

How long and about how many fields did you need to enter to make it work?

I won't be able to post the file until after I get off work, will also try to open up Madden 07 (all my other older Madden games are Playstation versions)
For Favre it took me about a 20-30mins it's kinda tedious. You have to go line by line and add or remove fields. Someone on this thread posted a spreadsheet detailing what these fields mean. Like anything starting with P is player and T is trait B is Body. Try to get me unedited fresh rosters from the prev Maddens I appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »