Home

NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3)

This is a discussion on NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
I think they are fair with maybe the exception of the WRC being a little too low.(and Im not sure if he knows that moving the fumble slider to left makes for more fumbles..not less)

Its just so much more rewarding for me with these because most of the time you have to play a complete game

For Tweaks Id say maybe moving the WRC to 25(Default All-Madden)

from me

he stated on mm that putting the fumble at 0 means you should see more..he knows that less means more but this year there are barely fumbles...even at 0 i still dont see them a lot
Old 08-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #34
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Thanks for the tips but what about me getting sacked a lot and the passing game? What sliders should I mess with? I'm using the Eagles btw and they have a pretty decent O line.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #35
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Thanks for the tips but what about me getting sacked a lot and the passing game? What sliders should I mess with? I'm using the Eagles btw and they have a pretty decent O line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #36
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Not bad, still need adjustments to your own tailoring. I don't agree with what you said about sprinting. You never only use sprint in the secondary. There are times before you reach the line of scrimmage which requires you to boost your HB to the line before the defender who is giving chase catches you behind the line. Sprint should be used carefully not right after the snap.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Not bad, still need adjustments to your own tailoring. I don't agree with what you said about sprinting. You never only use sprint in the secondary. There are times before you reach the line of scrimmage which requires you to boost your HB to the line before the defender who is giving chase catches you behind the line. Sprint should be used carefully not right after the snap.

well thats cool if it works for you but on the higher diff levels whenever you press sprint..it makes the cpu defenders sprint as well...they engage on your quicker...i never use it until i am in the open field....and it works just right for me
Old 08-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #38
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22
he stated on mm that putting the fumble at 0 means you should see more..he knows that less means more but this year there are barely fumbles...even at 0 i still dont see them a lot

I saw them a good bit at default all-madden...They usually come from when your wrapped up and and try to use the new break out system

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #39
Pro

Ankido's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22
well thats cool if it works for you but on the higher diff levels whenever you press sprint..it makes the cpu defenders sprint as well...they engage on your quicker...i never use it until i am in the open field....and it works just right for me
So you take a loss when there's a defender in the backfield chasing you or would you sprint to at least get to the line or earn 1 or 2 yards the most?
Old 08-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #40
Pro

Ankido's Arena

BTW, there are way too many dropped passes that make the offense unplayable for the pass. I highly doubt Desmond Clark drops passed the way he does with the custom sliders. I'm going to work on some catching and bump it up a few notches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »