Home

NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3)

This is a discussion on NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 09:48 AM   #65
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22

So here we go:

Sub In and Out Sliders

QB Out: 0
QB In: 1
RB Out: 41
RB In: 100
WR Out: 0
WR In: 1
FB/TE: 0
FB/TE: 1
OL Out: 0
OL In: 1

DT Out: 41
DT In: 100
DE Out: 41
DE In: 100
LB Out: 0
LB In: 1
CB Out: 0
CB In: 1
S Out: 0
S In: 1
Does this work for the cpu and human controlled teams or just for human?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NJPapi's Madden 09 Custom Sliders (360 and PS3)

After blowing out the Patriots 24-3 with my own custom set of sliders, I decided I needed a little challenge. I decided to try these in a quick 5 minute game with the Cowboys (me) against the Texans. I tell you, it was a pretty damn entertaining game. I was down early 10-0 but was able to rally for the 17-10 win. Here are some stats.

Keep in mind these are only 5 minute quarters.

Tony Romo - 12 of 22, 130 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INT, 2 Sacks
Marion Barber - 12 atts, 55 yrds, 4.5 avg, 1 drop
Felix Jones - 4 atts, 20 yrds, 5.0 avg
Terrell Owens - 6 rec, 63 yrds, 1 TD, 0 drops
Patrick Crayton - 6 rec, 34 yrds, 1 TD, 0 drops
Jason Witten - 2 rec, 20 yrds, 0 drops
Martellus Bennett - 1 rec, 13 yrds

As you can tell, I was able to spread the ball around very well. I had enough time to read the defense and make my decision. Everything people have said is true; you shouldn't sprint right out, patience is key. The two interceptions thrown by Romo were totally my fault and should have been picked off. I guess I took these sliders for granted and tried to force a couple of passes. Big mistake. I was able to get away with a couple of bad throws. The one drop that Barber had again could have been my fault since I threw the ball too hard. As for the Texans...

Matt Schaub - 12 for 19, 137 yrds, 0 TD, 2 INT

Nothing spectacular on their run game. They abandoned the run early on and just continued to throw. Leach had a good run for them for 11 yards and Green had only 7 yards in 7 carries. I'm confident better teams will be able to run against me.

While the game was against the Texans, these sliders provided a nice challenge. I'm sure these sliders play to the players attributes and I'll be able to get some even more exciting games out of contenders. I'm sure now that I know what these sliders are capable of doing, I'll be more focused on games and be more cautious at what I do. One thing is for sure, I'm sticking with these sliders. I'll report back to see how things go with 8 minute quarters and a playoff contender.

Last edited by KiDLiQuiD; 08-18-2008 at 10:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »