Home

Custom Madden 10 sliders

This is a discussion on Custom Madden 10 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Custom Madden 10 sliders

cjallure have you been updating these on the first page as you find things wrong? i was gonna try them out myself....just wanna know what you have now!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #74
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaugherty
cjallure have you been updating these on the first page as you find things wrong? i was gonna try them out myself....just wanna know what you have now!
I am also curious CJ as to how yours are different from the OPs sliders. If you would post them all the would be cool
Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #75
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Are there no special teams sliders??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Are there no special teams sliders??
there are but i just left them the same
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh
Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #77
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

This are Holycrap's Base Sliders, and his thread. I'll check with him and see if I can post them in these threads since he created the base set. If he gives me the thumbs up,ill post my changes on here.....He should get all the credit for these,I'm just carrying on his work.

Basically the only difference in my changes from Holycrap are the INT slider was lowered, and a little bit more on the Human Defensive Run. I'm going to try and get some more games in tonight,but the Redskins/Ravens ate playing tonight.........
Old 08-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
This are Holycrap's Base Sliders, and his thread. I'll check with him and see if I can post them in these threads since he created the base set. If he gives me the thumbs up,ill post my changes on here.....He should get all the credit for these,I'm just carrying on his work.

Basically the only difference in my changes from Holycrap are the INT slider was lowered, and a little bit more on the Human Defensive Run. I'm going to try and get some more games in tonight,but the Redskins/Ravens ate playing tonight.........
Go ahead post your sliders no problem with me.

remember to take the teams ratings into account when editing the sliders. because people are complaining they are not getting pass rush but they may be playing with a team with a bad pass rush vs a great oline.

and everyone has their own individual play style the sliders that I use put an emphasis on accuracy by the QB and good decision making and focusing on trying to run the ball and stop the run.
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh
Old 08-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 8

Guys sorry but Im a little lost here. Would these sliders fall in the middle of the difficulty levels of all pro and All MADDEN? Im just wondering because Ive heard as usual ALL Pros a little easy and All Maddens a little too hard.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
Guys sorry but Im a little lost here. Would these sliders fall in the middle of the difficulty levels of all pro and All MADDEN? Im just wondering because Ive heard as usual ALL Pros a little easy and All Maddens a little too hard.
certain parts are harder then all madden other parts are easier.

Easier:
human running, pass rush, stopping the pass.

Harder:
Stopping CPU run, Human Passing.

These are Sim Sliders.
I feel these sliders make the player make tackles and put emphasis on making the correct play call and right decisions.

these sliders just dont let the best rated player win every time.

If your 2 even teams the games should be close but if your the Bengals vs the Giants you better play near perfect to win.

I think these are challenging sliders if you want to when games 50-10 these probably aren't the sliders for you.

if you find them too easy or hard just adjust em these aren't set in stone by any means. Ill probably post updated ones tomorrow I have made changes
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »