Home

Custom Madden 10 sliders

This is a discussion on Custom Madden 10 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #41
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Custom Madden 10 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
These sliders seem like they could be really hard. For those of you who tried them, would you say these are harder than All-Madden level? Just curious.
If you play a good Rushing team,it will be. I shut down the Chielfs with Larry Johnson, A Brian Westbrook-less Eagles. So far I have allowed only two games where the team has gone over 100 yards, and that was week one verses the Giants and against the Falcons. I can live with that....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #42
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
If you play a good Rushing team,it will be. I shut down the Chielfs with Larry Johnson, A Brian Westbrook-less Eagles. So far I have allowed only two games where the team has gone over 100 yards, and that was week one verses the Giants and against the Falcons. I can live with that....
Cool... How's the CPU passing game?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
If its too easy to stop the run then lower the human break block.

i feel that the sliders represent the good running teams well and it forces you too stop the run.

the cpu play calling is sometimes predictable so it may be easy to stop the run at times
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Cool... How's the CPU passing game?
if you play a good passing team it is tough.

but if you play a poor qb it may seem easy it all depends on how good the other offense is and your secondary.
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh
Old 08-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #45
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCrap
if you play a good passing team it is tough.

but if you play a poor qb it may seem easy it all depends on how good the other offense is and your secondary.
Yeah I think I'm gonna have to work my way to that level lol...I'm not looking to be frustrated. The sliders I put up earlier are challenging enough for me, and I'm not using anything close to an 18 for user passing.

Maybe when I get used to the 12-14 range, I'll bump it up. But right now, I'm throwing 2-3 picks a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #46
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCrap
If its too easy to stop the run then lower the human break block.

i feel that the sliders represent the good running teams well and it forces you too stop the run.

the cpu play calling is sometimes predictable so it may be easy to stop the run at times
I agree....I raised my break block to (5) and it plays to my liking. I don't see my defenders doing the magical break block either when the runner soon as hie hits the outside or inside. If I don't get off the block before the runner approches, then that defender doesn't make the play.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
AD literally made me grab my ankles when i played him, but in a good way.. it was totally realistic, and actually made me happy
Old 08-13-2009, 01:01 AM   #48
Pro

Forgot to add:

USER Tackle - 40. Putting at 10 makes playing defense pointless. I get a good amount of tackles broken on 40. I'm in Week 11 and had 5 runningbacks over 100 yards. The brusiers like Marion Barber and Michael Turner will run you over all the time.

I have no problem with rushing, I ranked up 1200 yards so far with Brandon Jacobs and 300 with Ahmad Bradshaw.

I'm having issues with getting SACKS!! No problem getting to the QB, but whenever the defender is close, they automatically throw it away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »