Home

Custom Madden 10 sliders

This is a discussion on Custom Madden 10 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Custom Madden 10 sliders

not sure if it's because i'm tired, or i suck,or my team(browns) suck, but i am getting worked by the broncos

0 pass rush - like real life, so i'm not upset, but teams that have a good pass rush, how are these settings?

0 defense in general, again, just like real life, but with 6 mintues left in the 4th, i'm down 52-17.. they have 455 totqal offense, 605 total yards, orton is 26-32 for 368 yards, 5 touchdowns, marshals a beast, and is just abusing me all game, and i threw a pick they returned for 6, and fumbled a kick off that gave them great field positon.. so i'm not really upset with the 50+ dropped on me, i just want to know people who use good teams in real life if these work like you would expect them to work for your real life team.. my first franchise i did on all pro, and was 4-1 with the browns, and that was no fun, so i'm enjoying the challenge, but i just want to make sure when i build this team up, these sliders will still be effective, and are realistic..

biggest franchise flaw so far, where late round rookies, rated 80-82 are free agents, and at the top of their position..

possible flaw, transferring the ball gets the computer angle screwed up..

Big thanks to Ian and crew for a truly great football experience
Old 08-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
Forgot to add:

USER Tackle - 40. Putting at 10 makes playing defense pointless. I get a good amount of tackles broken on 40. I'm in Week 11 and had 5 runningbacks over 100 yards. The brusiers like Marion Barber and Michael Turner will run you over all the time.
i agree with this and highly recommend it to everyone.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #51
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

I like the tackle slider at 10. I'm not witnessing a lot of broken tackles. I hated seeing a CB bring down a back like Brandon Jacobs by himself. Now I see them grab them and hold on for help. Good tacklers make the tackles. I bumped up my Pass Rush from to 95,and dropped the AI Pass Blocking to 5, got some good pressure going, if you are having problems getting pressure, then this may be a good option to try.

Went back and checked some stats from my Franchise and I'm allowing 4.4 ypc this season. And I'm averaging 4.6 ypc as a team. I'm in love with both the Human and AI running game so far.

Here are the things I changed so far to adjust to my playing style.

AI Pass Blocking from (10) to (5)
AI INT's from (45) to (25)
Human Pass Rush from (90) to (100)....tested this and good D-Lines can get pressure with 4 man fronts.
Human Catch from (20) to (40)
Human INT from (45) to (25)...
Human Run Reaction from (2) to (5)...maybe small amount,but makes a big difference.
Human Block Shedding from (3) to (5)....again, small amount, but makes a good enough difference.

Its hard to win in the NFL. Every game is a fight. And these sliders present that challenge. I really like these sliders a lot to contribute any information to help you guys...Shout out to holycrap for laying the ground work for us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
I like the tackle slider at 10. I'm not witnessing a lot of broken tackles. I hated seeing a CB bring down a back like Brandon Jacobs by himself. Now I see them grab them and hold on for help. Good tacklers make the tackles. I bumped up my Pass Rush from to 95,and dropped the AI Pass Blocking to 5, got some good pressure going, if you are having problems getting pressure, then this may be a good option to try.

Went back and checked some stats from my Franchise and I'm allowing 4.4 ypc this season. And I'm averaging 4.6 ypc as a team. I'm in love with both the Human and AI running game so far.

Here are the things I changed so far to adjust to my playing style.

AI Pass Blocking from (10) to (5)
AI INT's from (45) to (25)
Human Pass Rush from (90) to (100)....tested this and good D-Lines can get pressure with 4 man fronts.
Human Catch from (20) to (40)
Human INT from (45) to (25)...
Human Run Reaction from (2) to (5)...maybe small amount,but makes a big difference.
Human Block Shedding from (3) to (5)....again, small amount, but makes a good enough difference.

Its hard to win in the NFL. Every game is a fight. And these sliders present that challenge. I really like these sliders a lot to contribute any information to help you guys...Shout out to holycrap for laying the ground work for us.
Wow you have good taste man. These look EXACTLY like the changes I made! What are the rest of your settings at if you dont mind me askin?

Just played Titans with these and CJ ran 27 times for 167 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil jon
but i just want to make sure when i build this team up, these sliders will still be effective, and are realistic..
anyone play with a good team, and can dominant a less talented team?

biggest franchise flaw so far, where late round rookies, rated 80-82 are free agents, and at the top of their position..

possible flaw, transferring the ball gets the computer angle screwed up..

Big thanks to Ian and crew for a truly great football experience
Old 08-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #54
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

Esponse to lil john (on my cell..sorry)

I played the Chiefs in my Redskins Dynasty, and blew them out 31-10....really it was 31-3 but they scored a useless TD in the last minutes.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #55
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

Justin Clark.....Good stuff there huh. I haven't played the Titans yet, but those are pretty much the changes I have made as of thus far. I'm really liking these sliders now and see myself using them for a long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

What speed and threshold are you guys using?

https://twitch.tv/br0vechkin8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »